• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would you prefer Ash's dad to be?

Which archetype you prefer?

• Bad Ass Adventurer

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Everyman

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters

BlueDragonfangirl

I still like that old theory of him being team Rocket's boss.

He's just trying to pay his bills this way.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Don’t want to see that horrible man that ditched his son
He can go eat a pumpkin as far as I’m concerned

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Mimey

Mikeachu

Soul Trainer
A drunken one night stand Delia had. She made up the whole story about him being a traveling trainer to explain his absence to Ash when he was around 4-5 years old. This lie is what convinced Ash to become a trainer in the first place so he could meet his old man. & poor Delia had to grin & bear it as her only child walked out on her & left her all alone.

Applecorp

He's gotta be an adventurer type character which would help explain why he's been off on a journey for so long.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
In between. I can see him working for professor oak as his field researcher