• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would you think would happen if..

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 kids dubbed Naruto and Inuyasha?

The freaking would would end!

What would happen if 4KIDS never dubbed an anime?

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ said:
I know,both of those anime's are SCREAMING Japanese!
Screaming? more like running naked through a crouded mall with christmas lights wrapped around you

WanderingRhythmicalPhoenix said:
Screaming? more like running naked through a crouded mall with christmas lights wrapped around you.
o_O I like It's scremaing Japanese all over it,than that one.

Anyway,discuss about if 4Kids dubbed Naruto and Inuyasha.

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ said:
o_O I like It's scremaing Japanese all over it,than that one.

Anyway,discuss about if 4Kids dubbed Naruto and Inuyasha.
Naruto name changes:
Naruto: Jake or something stupid like that
No blood, no weapons.
Inuyasha
Naraku;s name would be changed.

Naruto name changes:
Naruto: Jake or something stupid like that
No blood, no weapons.
No Blood,No weapons,I'd be pisssed if there were no Jutsu's,then it's like the dub of 4kids had no point.

I'd rather go with the normal dubbers,they do good.

If 4Kids ever get Naruto, then they'll change the characters names to this:
Naruto - Johnny
Sasuke - Bill
Sakura - Amanda
Kakashi - Mr. Turner
Zabuza - Pooty
Haku - Sheena (He's a girl in the 4Kids dub. :O)

And all traces of Japanese culture and letters will be replaced with candy. The blood will be replaced with candy. (Because in the 4Kids dub, they are people full of candy.) The name of the show will be called "Johnny Goes to Ninja School". :O

As for Inuyasha: I don't give a damn. I would support it getting dubbed by 4Kids since I despise it so much. :p

Last edited:

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
name changes:
Inuyasha
Naraku;s name would be changed.

Ian Yasha.
(Kidding, not even 4Krap is retarded enough to change the name of a title character...)

I agree with what that other poster said about IY. I'd hate to think what the most xenophobic dubbing company ever would do to a series that's mostly set in Feudal Japan...

Rex Kamex

This is sooooooo a bash 4Kids thread.

And besides, they'd keep Naruto's name, but they might go as far as accenting the second syllable.

Sheesh.

I agree with what that other poster said about IY. I'd hate to think what the most xenophobic dubbing company ever would do to a series that's mostly set in Feudal Japan...
Set it in Feudal New York

Lord Deoxys said:
Naruto - Johnny
Sasuke - Bill
Sakura - Amanda
Kakashi - Mr. Turner
Zabuza - Pooty

And all traces of Japanese culture and letters will be replaced with candy. The blood will be replaced with candy. (Because in the 4Kids dub, they are people full of candy.) The name of the show will be called "Johnny Goes to Ninja School". :O
Itachi - Bob

._.

Medea

Excalibur
Then let me tell you if 4Kids dubbed InuYasha...I would probably NOT watch it! *thinks* then that little baby that everyone in my club calls Bob, will actually be called Bob!...Oh dear Jesus...

dog247 said:
the sexy jitsu would be replaced wit cute jitsu
and shed be in a 1-peice bathing suit

Rex Kamex

Well, too be more serious and realistic about this, in Naruto...

-They wouldn't keep kill or die much at all.

-If it couldn't even be shown in the Animaze dub, it wouldn't be shown in this one. (The Naruto/Sasuke kiss, Naruto stabbing his hand, etc.)

-Most of the kanji would be left out.

-The music would be changed.

-All of the Japanese references will be gone.

BUT...

-All of the main characters would still keep their individual names. Look at One Piece. It's one of the worst dub's in history, and almost every character kept their name. If his cigar wasn't removed, Chaser would still be called Smoker. (I know that Pokemon is a different story, but still...)

Stuff like that. You know, there's a way to answer the question without bashing 4Kids.

Mimori Kiryu

Lord Deoxys said:
Naruto - Johnny
Sasuke - Bill
Sakura - Amanda
Kakashi - Mr. Turner
Zabuza - Pooty

You did that on purpose :p

Anyways, if 4Kids dubbed Naruto and Inuyasha then they wouldn't exist. We'd know them as they are if they did dubbed it...

B)

Ep 8,when Sasuke throws a Demon Wing Shuriken at Zabuza,will probably be this:
Sasuke wont throw,and he'll say sorry to Zabuza.
I hate 4krap.

Status
Not open for further replies.