• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would your "real life" team be?

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Lets pretend Pokemon existed in our world.What would your team be and how would you option that Pokemon?

Personally I would pick my favorite Pokemon rather than strong ones.

Emboar would be my starter which I would receive from which ever Professor was in my region.It would evolve during a fight with my friends(My rival)Greninja.Then evolve again while helping me catch my second Pokemon.

Raichu would be my second Pokemon which I would find in the forest after his trainer ditched him in favor for a Magnezone.

Gengar.This would be my third Pokemon which I would find after moving into a new house and finding a Haunter in my attic.He would evolve after trading with my friends Kadabra but later trade back.

Lycanroc would be my next Pokemon and would help train my other Pokemon.It would be one of my strongest and would be the dusk form.

Flygon.I would find a Pokemon egg on the beach and it would hatch into a Trapinch which would be very weak in battles but Lycanroc would act as a mentor to him and help train him into a Vibrava.I would later evolve him into Flygon and would enjoy flying around on him.I would go on a adventure with him to discover a Flygonite so he could finally get that mega evolution.

Carracosta.This was a Pokemon I loved using in Black Version and I would revive him from a fossil and enjoy riding on his back and use him to surf across bodies of water.He would be slow but would know moves like shell smash to help with that weakness.

Honorable mention:Glacion my favorite eeveelution would be my 7th member if possible.

What would your team be?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Base on favorites is always the way to go.

Naturally, I'd start with my beloved Chespin. I probably wouldn't evolve it, only if he really wanted to.

My other favs in the teams would likely include a Talonflame, shiny Luxray and Garchomp. The remaining members would depend on what I find in my hypothetical journey.

catzeye

Writer's Block
I would go by favorites as well.

Mudkip would be my starter. I'd also have a Audino, Toxtricity, Espeon, Hydreigon and Aegislash. I'd also have a Spheal and Hoenn Linoone as well that I had at home

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
My team would my favourites that I could see realistically taking care of properly. Sadly Darkrai will have to sit out since dealing with nightmares is not going to be fun even if it doesn’t mean it.

Swampert: My favourite starter. Can also ride on its back across water.

Roserade: One of my favourites that is not a Legendary (caught as a Budew or Roselia). Also tie-ins that I use it often on my in-game teams, would like to obtain it as a shiny.

Corviknight: Favourite regional bird. Coincidentally crows/ravens can be found near where I live.

Magnemite: Aside from being one of my favourite Electric lines it can provide a source of power during black-outs.

Last edited:

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Belly drum charizard - All time favorite
Venusaur - all time favorite
Blastoise - great design, for rapid spinning
Lapras - Another one of my favorite Pokémon
Extra two slots is a toss up of my favorites

honorable mentions: Greninja

MrJechgo

I love dogs... now if I just could get a dog-like Grass and Water type, that would be great. I already have Arcanine or Houndoom for Fire and Manektric and Boltund for Electric.
Can I get a Water-type Pokémon based on a firefighting Dalmatian? or a regional Water/Fighting Granbull based on a pirate?
Can I get a regional Grass Furfrou, which fur is mixed with foliage, and styling is still possible?
Can I get a regional Ice Stoutland, which according to the Pokédex, it's more suited to colder environment? or a sledge-pulling Huskie?
Can I get a regional Smeargle with a completely moveset that ditches Sketch and replace it by moves about painting and materializing objects/attacks?

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I love dogs... now if I just could get a dog-like Grass and Water type, that would be great. I already have Arcanine or Houndoom for Fire and Manektric and Boltund for Electric.
Can I get a Water-type Pokémon based on a firefighting Dalmatian? or a regional Water/Fighting Granbull based on a pirate?
Can I get a regional Grass Furfrou, which fur is mixed with foliage, and styling is still possible?
Can I get a regional Ice Stoutland, which according to the Pokédex, it's more suited to colder environment? or a sledge-pulling Huskie?
Can I get a regional Smeargle with a completely moveset that ditches Sketch and replace it by moves about painting and materializing objects/attacks?
Points for creativity

Ultra Beast Lover

An entire Eeveelution team that I'd rotate. I would like to use Alolan Raichu and Togepi but overall I love the Eeveelutions.

WalesNote

Mightyena - my starter who i would dearly love. Wanna pet and cuddle with it cause he fluffy.

Luxray - second member. See above.

Houndoom - third member. Not as fluffy as Mightena, but still lots of cuddles and sleepy time together.

Lycanroc - Fourth member. See above.

Sawsbuck - Fifth member. Lovely and very pretty pokemon.

Not sure about the last member. Would love a team full of doggos/foxes/wolves who I can pet and cuddle with :3
But Sawsbuck is too fab not to have. Would avoid scary mons tho. Too scary for me.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Isn't Luxray technically a cat?

And yeah, a dog team would be quite cool. I was planning doing a bipedal doggo themed team some time ago but never really went with it.