• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would your team be if you were the anime protagonist?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
My starter would be Chespin duo my obvious bias but after getting a Fletchling, I might start on Sinnoh where I'd be shiny hunting a female Shinx lol

Leonhart

Imagineer
If I followed the pattern of Satoshi's journey, I think I'd have the same Pokemon that he had in each region, although I'd change a few things around such as evolve all of the base stage Pokemon, and trade things like Cotoise and Onigohri in Houen for Pokemon that are more visually appealing. I'd also have a Jijilong on my Alola team.

Last edited:

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
I'd go the Ash route of changing up my team through different regions, but I'd like to keep a Sableye as my mascot slash shoulder partner. It'll even get a Mega when we get to Kalos.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Well first I'd Start in Alola with Popplio as my Starter. Obtain a Mimikyu as my first capture and later on a Bounsweet. Kick Lusamine's butt and send her to the bargain bin after evolving my level 100 trained Primarina.

From that point onwards I'd hop on a plane to travel to Galar to hunt for a Sobble (I succeeded. Don't ask me how but I succeeded) After training my newly Evolved Drizzile, I'd go take Selfie's with Raihan, go to a Piers concert, say Hi to Sonia, buy one of Nessa's magazines, B*tch Slap Rose in the face and then dip out to the Hoenn Region

In Hoenn I'd immediately go hunt for a Skitty and immediately destroy everyone in Contests.

I'd also catch a Flygon, just so it could give me transportation because I don't want to spend any more money on plane rides.

After all is said and done and I've completely stole all the money from every Youngster, School Kid, and especially Rich Kid around the world, who actually thought that they could beat me with an Amulet Coin, I'd go to the Unova Region, move to Umbrella Bay and live out the remainder of my life in Luxury with my Pokemon.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I would have:

Jigglypuff- My main partner mostly because it’s my favorite Pokémon but I’d also use it for lulling
Pokémon to sleep before catching them, Draining Kiss for STAB coverage, Gyro Ball, and Mimic.

Talonflame

Leavanny

Toxapex

Metagross

Frosmoth

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
I'd have whatever the marketing department told me to get. ;)

Alright, assuming this is a spin off subject to less marketing pressure...

Probably Glaceon as a starter, Charmander/Charmeleon as a second, & some sort of grass type as an HM slave. Perhaps Bulbasaur, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

It would start in Hoenn, then kanto, sinnoh, alola and galar

I would constantly rotate my team, but use more Dragonite, Milotic, and Blaziken

k6666

Pikachu Fan
pikachu as my starter obviously
and other just random pokemon that i like which is a lot of it exclude starter and legendary

Mudkip as my starter

Kanto
Charizard, Raichu, Sandslash, Arcanine, Dewgong, Ditto, Squirtle

Johto
Typhlosion, Sentret, Sudowoodo, Dunsparce, Skiploom, Sunflora, Quagsire, Wobbuffet, Shuckle, Umbreon (Suicune if legendaries are allowed)

Hoenn
Swampert, Mightyena, Zigzagoon, Lotad, Manetric, Corphish, Walrein, Cradily

Sinnoh
Torterra, Luxray, Bastiodon, Floatzel, Gastrodon, Lucario, Tangrowth, Leafeon, Mamoswine, Empoleon

Unova
Samurott, Stoutland, Simisage, Excadrill, Krookodile, Maractus, Golurk, Garbodor, Chandelure, Bisharp

Kalos
Delphox, Greninja, Talonflame, Pangoro, Clawitzer, Heliolisk, Sylveon, Goodra, Avalugg, Gourgeist

Alola
Decidueye, Incineroar, Togedemaru, Lycanroc (Dusk Forme), Shiinotic, Salandit, Pyukumuku, Bewear, Pallossand, Kommo-o (Solgaleo or Stakataka)

Galar
Cramorant, Snom, Thwackey, Inteleon, Corviknight, Pincurchin, Drednaw, Boltund, Perrserker, Dragapult

Krackochu

Alola starting region
Pikachu mimikyu slowpoke primarina cutiefly komala

Kanto second region
Pikachu ditto beedrill Nidoking fearow far-fetch

Johto
Pikachu felagatir heracross jumpluff crobat furret

Hoenn
Pikachu Blaziken Sceptile swampert mightyena swellow

Sinnoh
Pikachu gabite milotic bidoof Chansey mime Jr

Unova
Pikachu boufulant braviary snivy chandelure krookidle

Kalos
Pikachu klefki surskit aggron leavanny slurpuff

Galar
Pikachu cinderace steelix eevee staraptor dradon.

nickdt

Well... i would start in Kanto. My starter Pokemon would be a Kantonian Farfetch'd, given to me by my grandpa.
Kanto Farfetch'd (Starter), Blastoise, Pidgeot, Hitmonchan, Mr Mime, Tauros (Main team). My reserves would be - Electabuzz, Scyther
Johto: Farfetch'd, Scizor (Evolved from my Scyther), Furret, Donphan, Tyranitar, Sneasel. Reserves Skarmory and Heracross (Who gets a spot on the main team after Scizor evolves).
Hoenn: Farfetch'd, Aggron, Medicham, Glalie, Swampert, Tropius. Reserves are Torkoal, Milotic and Flygon.
Sinnoh: Farfetch'd, Torterra, Infernape, Electivire, Weavile (Both evolved), Garchomp. Reserves are Abomasnow and Hippowdon
Unova: Farfetch'd, Leavanny, Krookodile, Gigalith, Mienshao, Bisharp. Reserves are Golurk, Seismitoad and Swanna
Kalos: Farfetch'd, Talonflame, Greninja, Chesnaught, Aegislash, Goodra. Reserves are Meowstic (Female), Carbink and Avalugg
Alola: Farfetch'd, Primarina, Incineroar, Alolan Sandslash, Mudsdale, Turtonator. Reserve is Oranguru
Galar: Farfetch'd, Inteleon, Rillaboom, Cinderace, Copperajah, Sirfetch'd. Reserves are Galarian Slowbro, Stonjourner, Mr Rime and Coalossal.

SH65

Victory Over All!
I would start with a Chimchar and a Eevee (Eevee was from a egg when I was 5 and Chimchar is the starter and Eevee never evolves) You can rate any of my teams if you want.
Kanto: Eevee (Starter), Chimchar (Starter), Beedrill, Clefable, Starmie, Marowak
Johto: Eevee, Chimchar, Ariados, Azumarill, Jumpluff, Ampharos
Hoenn: Eevee, Monferno, Dustox, Pelipper, Gardevoir, Minun
Sinnoh: Eevee, Monferno, Kricketune, Pachirisu, Weavile, Phione
Unova: Eevee, Infernape, Scolipede, Blue Basculin, Emolga, Druddigon
Kalos: Eevee, Infernape, Mega Beedrill (Same one from Kanto team), Female Meowstic, Dedenne, Barbaracle
Alola: Eevee, Infernape, Alolan Ninetales, Tsareena, Araquanid, Togedemaru
Galar: Eevee, Infernape, Perrserker, Appletun, Orbeetle, Morpeko

Edit: I forgot that Mr. Rime was a Psychic type so I replaced him with Perrserker because I didn't was two of the same type on my teams. Replaced Ribombee with Tsareena for the same reason.

Last edited: