• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What ya wanna hear in Guitar Hero 4

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
The Devil Went Down to Gerogia was a cover song and there was no fiddle playing, unless it was some electric fiddle. And even then, you can't play a piano on a guitar, that's just silly.

I'm pretty sure you played other non-guitar instruments in GHIII so anything is possible.

Wat.
Led Zeppelin-Stairway to Heaven
Twisted Sister-We're not gonna take it (because it should be on the wii, not ds)
Welcome to the Black parade (My Chemical Romance)

Also, id like some more "gag" songs, like TROGDOR and Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld, speciffically-
Don't Stop Believin' (played by Journey, sung by Peter, Joes, Cleaveland, and Quagmire from Family Guy)
Goofy Goober Rock (twisted Sister, but Spongbob's Lyrics)

Lucdawg

Only For the Weak
Hmm...

Lake Bodom- Children of Bodom
Master of Puppets- Metallica
Jump Man- Buckethead

Cyan

Mortal
Sweet Child O Mine and welcome to the jungle have been in the last two guitar heros. November Rain is a 7 min. love song and it is too quite like stairway to heaven

I'm sure he means a GOOD version of Sweet Child O' Mine. Not that crappy cover version.

Also, id like some more "gag" songs, like TROGDOR and Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld, speciffically-
Don't Stop Believin' (played by Journey, sung by Peter, Joes, Cleaveland, and Quagmire from Family Guy)
Goofy Goober Rock (twisted Sister, but Spongbob's Lyrics)

Journey would be fun as hell.

I also see why there haven't been any Guns songs in Rock Band. No normal human can sing like Axl Rose.

firetrainer18

When the Levee Breaks-Led Zeppelin
TNT-AC/DC
Stranglehold-Ted Nugent
Voodoo Child-Hendrix or the Stevie Ray Vaughan cover
Any Stevie Ray Vaughan. (no crappy cover song like in GH3)
Needs a lot more of the Who and Pink Floyd
+many more

I also see why there haven't been any Guns songs in Rock Band. No normal human can sing like Axl Rose.

Wasn't Welcome to the Jungle downloadable in Rock Band, or did youtube lie to me again?

Anyway...
Alice Cooper - Poison
Journey - Don't Stop Believing (Seriously, I don't care who, someone add keyboard as a playable instrument XP)
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall
Dragonforce - Fury of the Storm

Returning songs (Why not, you can't play drums or sing in the other games)

Guns n Roses - Welcome to the Jungle
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird
Alice Cooper - School's Out
Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water

There's more, but I can't remember who made what, right now. XP

unknown calamity

Fear the Land Shark!
How about stuff like Kamelot and Nightwish and Lacuna Coil???? That would definitely be a plus....(for me at least :) )

PokemonHero

I can see the future
You know, I've been thinking about it. All the songs that have been featured on Guitar Hero have been rock songs. However, there are other genres of music that use guitars, drums, and vocals.

I don't know how popular an idea it would be, but I would also like to see--along with my earlier suggestions--would be something by The Brian Setzer Orchestra, a swing and jump blues band. The lead guitar is pretty crazy in a number of songs I've heard, so it would fit with the game well IMO.

wcgold

Dio - Holy Diver (I know that it was already on the 80's edition, but that was a PS2-exclusive title, and it was a cover)
Disturbed - Droppin' Plates
Sepultura - Roots, Bloody Roots
System of a Down - Toxicity
System of a Down - Chop Suey
Bon Jovi - You Give Love a Bad Name
DragonForce - Fury of the Storm
Rob Zombie - Superbeast
Paul Stanley - Live to Win
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
Slipknot - New Abortion
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Public Enemy ft. Anthrax - Bring The Noise
Senser - States of Mind

Super_Trainer

Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots
Black Sabbath - Snowblind
Black Sabbath - Crazy Train
Green Day - Holiday
Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula
Seether - Remedy
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Tell Me Baby
Beastie Boys - Fight For Your Right To Party

treespyro

Vintage much?
Smells like Teen Spirit- Nirvana
Come as you are- Nirvana
Enter Sandman- Metallica
Master of Puppets- Metallica
All along the Watchtower- Jimi Hendrix cover
Time- Pink Floyd
Vicarious- Tool
Bon Jovi - You Give Love a Bad Name

Lucdawg

Only For the Weak
treespyro, enter sandman is on rock band already. I doubt they will put it on GHIV

So Is Cherub Rock and look where it ended up (GH III)

A Few More

BYOB- System of a Down
Bodom After Midnight- Children of Bodom
Lights Out- P.O.D.
Misery Buisness- Paramore (Seeing as their Lead Singer is a Playable Character :p )
Here I go Again- Whitesnake
Inside The Fire- Disturbed (Maybe to new)
Tears Don't Fall- Bullet For My Valentine
Eye of the Storm- Killswitch Engage (or Any KSE really as long as they don't screw it up like they did with My Curse)
The Mirrors Truth- In Flames (Again maybe to new)
Colony- In Flames
Only For The Weak- In Flames
Aces High- Iron Maiden
November Rain- Guns N' Roses
Nightrain- Guns N' Roses
Mr. Borwnstone- Guns N' Roses (I guess almost any GNR song would be epic)

What about Trooper by Iron Maiden? That song rocks! That should definatly go in GH4.