• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What you do NOT want in HGSS - Redux

Maxim

Beyond repair
Someone brought Trainer Sprites. So...

I don't want PokeManiacs to be cosplayers, as in R/S/E/FR/LG. Cosplayer PokeManiacs SUCKED. I want them just to be creepy guys, as in GSC.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
I don't want to see any of these things.
1.Any weak Pokemon at all
2.No overpowered TMs for gym leaders
3.No Johto Pokemon only in Kanto.

fasms

I dont want them to go so far and forget jhoto i mean adding loads of sinnoh stuff u know we want the classic jhoto
and i dont want them to miss the celebi event like before.and i dont want them to have all new charecters and miss the old charecter and the last i dont want them to put sinnoh and hoen pokemon in the game beggining maybe after beating the game and that is okay.

Last edited:

sharpeddiursa

The trainers eye thing where you can call people or get told that they want a rematch. I hated that in rse and I hear there was something like that in g/s.

Oh, I don't know, if anything it added some fun into thegame and it only took two seconds to pass by, kept the game a little less monotonous...

And...I hope they keep the vs. seeker, I loved using that on certain trainers over and over, rather than levleing on wild pokemon :p.

Queen Lexi x

Is breeding..
Things I DO NOT want to see:

- Honey trees over headbutting trees.
I know this has been said 135876 times, but c'mon now..

- Closed safari zone in Kanto. /:

- Not being able to get Pokemon like Houndour until after you beat the E4,
or Misdreavus until the end of the game.

- Jasmine having that same boring gym & those two same old Magnemite.
O_O PLEASE pick a new team..There are SO many better steel choices..

- Falkner's level 9 Pidgeotto or Lance's level 50 Dragonite.
Or any other Pokemon that are already in evolved forms
at the wrong levels..

- Routes overrun with Rattata, Pidgey, and Geodude,
and caves overrun with Zubat.

- Gay underground that replaced secret bases in D/P/Plat.

Things I DO want to see:

- An exciting storyline after defeating the E4.

- Secret bases like in R/S/E.

- Rage Candy Bars! xD I loved those things.

- Good Pokemon early in the game so you have a lot of time to
level them up/use them/raise them.

EspeonMaster

The Legend Of Dawn
I don't want to see:

-Hoenn
-Closed safari zone in Kanto.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Ive got a new one that Ill bet nobody has mentioned thus far....

I dont want to see an RNG system that can be easily abused.

Not that its THAT bad but seriously, people love to exploit it a bit too much.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
I dont want to see bad trainer sprites but i do want to see gym leader animation and seals for opponents.

NotChip

®™
I hope they do something a bit more creative with the "going down the moutain" route on the far right side of the map. I fond it bland and pointless. It was the only route in the game that I only ever went on the once - and that was just to collect the stuff there.

I felt the same way about Hoenn's rapid waters from the floating town. They both just seem to be a filler route, a quick way to connect places together. (even if it is only one way)

luckystar-gaming

Newbie Trainer :)
I dont wanna see:
- Noob Trainers, I hope they raise their pokemons level.
- Honey Tree? o_O
- Bad graphics >_>
- Small cities, they should expand more.
- Contents, that sucks so hard.

xD

luckystar-gaming

Can I slap this person?

Yeah, fine with me, I mean Hoenn rocks,so does all the other regions. I dont see why some people hate a region or two. I mean, ALL REGIONS ROCKS !

*Slap that guy who said Hoenn, twice*

Haha, xD (no offence, just kiddin' with ya ;))

Last edited:
Yeah, fine with me, I mean Hoenn rocks,so does all the other regions. I dont see why some people hate a region or two. I mean, ALL REGIONS ROCKS !

*Slap that guy who said Hoenn, twice*

He didn't mean it for that reason.

luckystar-gaming

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
i dont want:
the bycicle to stay that slow, maybe add a higher speed or another bike like in sinnoh/hoen.
mom not to call u every 20 minutes.
low level trainers.
ash battle be removed.
non wifi events.
not being able to get all 100 johto pkmns before league.
battle ur rival aprox. each 5 times u go to the pkmn league.
train/boat be removed

Calm PokeMaster

They won't remove the train/boat.so rest assured.....

Even I don't want the pesky phone calls to be there,I hope there is a switch-off option.......

o_0

Herbalist
It's the battle against RED not Ash. That won't be removed. But because you mentioned Red, I DON'T want to see him with the exact same team and the exact same Pokemon levels.