• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What you hope for in the new Johto Saga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Charizard

Ash to evolved Cyndaquil into Quilava. Bayleff into Meganium and Totodile all the way to Feraligatr.

King Charizard

Ash to evolved Cyndaquil into Quilava. Bayleff into Meganium and Totodile all the way to Feraligatr.

Dax

Legend
For Ash to get Totodile back. I really hate it but it is for me Ash's weakest pokemon and it needs some kind of redemption.

PLEASE NO CASEY! I BEG TO HAVE THAT ANNOYING GIRL AWAY FROM MY TV!:(

Momiji

I hate rainbows!
My hopes are rather simply (and doable)

I want Dawn off (she's lost what little appeal she had)
I want the new HG/SS girl to join the cast
I want Ash to get Cyndaquil and Totodile back
I want the new girl to get Chikorita (Making all starters appear)

I wouldn't mind seeing Casey or Sakura again.

My other wish but it wont happen is that we keep Dawn doing her contests, kill Brock (removing him from the show works too lol) and have the new girl do Gyms

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I just want some old pokemons to be used and Cyndaquil and Totodile to joint he cast again atleast for some time since Cyndaquil is my favourite starter and Totodile is my second favourite along with Chimchar.

Waterpokes

My hopes are rather simply (and doable)

I want Dawn off (she's lost what little appeal she had)
I want the new HG/SS girl to join the cast
I want Ash to get Cyndaquil and Totodile back
I want the new girl to get Chikorita (Making all starters appear)

I wouldn't mind seeing Casey or Sakura again.

My other wish but it wont happen is that we keep Dawn doing her contests, kill Brock (removing him from the show works too lol) and have the new girl do Gyms

I agree on everything you said!
But I doubt that Dawn leaves and the HG/SS joins.
And Brock getting killed will never happen, and removing him off the show is nearly impossible. But I hope you are right on everything, but I doubt it....

pokemonfan301

pokemon thespian
I would like to see:
-E4, Lance arc
-Gym leaders preferably Claire and Jasmine
-Eusine
-Three legendary dogs arc
-Past characters

Champion Jared 14

All this other ****ery, we need to see Brock go home first, and NEVER COME BACK AS A MAIN CAST MEMBER>...God I'm so sick of seeing him...He needs to go find a girlfriend is he like gay?? Why the fuch is he always following Ash around region to region?? I think him hitting on girls is a cover up for liking Ash secretly... IS there a shipping for Ash and Brock??

J-boogie200

^ I just love how you always keep it real.

But honestly, as long as the fillers are interesting, the battles aren't lackluster, and no pokemon are overshadowed, then there should be no worries about this region.

Waterpokes

Yes, it is a shipping for BrockXAsh.
Somebody must really be a Brock hater here.

I can't see him leaving. But I agree that Brock should travel other places in Johto, so not travel with Ash and girl all the time! But it's no problem, just ignore Brock, he doesn't do anything, so what's the point?

Mehpokemon

4312Gallade2134
1. I Hope there's still going to be pokemon rangers.
2. I hope there's not new pokemon,I think 493 is good.
3. I hope ash calls his prof.Oak for,Totodile,Charzard(big fan),Sceptile,Bayleef,Noctowl and Cyndaquil.
last, 4. I hope Ash starts small then high.(Even Though Ash Already beat it)

Mudkip8003

Ash's Bayleaf evolves into it's evolved form. Johto pokemon of Ash. New girl from HG SS. Ho-oh.

Waterpokes

Monferno leaves, that is first thing I want.
Dawn and Piplup cuts the anime for good!
New girl joins!
Casey does not appear!

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
--Less fillers
--New girl makes an appearance, doesn't matter if she joins the party or not.
--Contest storyline

PkmnmstrJJ

Ash Oak's Buizel and Gliscor or staraptor (more likly Gliscor)
Totodile comes with ash and evolves to feraligator
Ash calls on Cyndaquil and it evolves to Quilava (hell its gotta be close by now)
Dawn catches a 5th gen (if she dosent by the time sinnoh ends)
Brock DOES SOMETHING like i dunno gets some more rock/steel pokemon???
Ash wins a contest to Dawn's dismay
Ash catches a 3rd gen pokemon that evolves into a 5th gen. Like Aipom was a 2nd gen when they went back to Kanto

Chelc

Yet another "list what you want to happen" thread. No, I will not have this. I know there is some discussion going on, but it's not enough. I'm about ready to have this topic banned anyway until there is actual, confirmed information that Ash and co. are really going back to Johto. For now, it's just fan speculation / what people want to happen, which is...spam for the most part. :|

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.