• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What You Seed Is What You Get! (317)

Daizy

I call you honey
Treecko had been in major need of a new move, so Bullet Seed was great. I just think he deserved to also evolve into Grovyle here while he was at it.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Treecko had been in major need of a new move, so Bullet Seed was great. I just think he deserved to also evolve into Grovyle here while he was at it.

Kimori simply gaining a new attack was significant on its own, so I can see why he didn't evolve into Juptile here, especially since there was a Juptile present in this episode already.

Daizy

I call you honey
The Fallarbor/Lavaridge argument was fun and the double battle had some cool moments, but overall was kind of repetitive. After Ash tried the same strategy three times in a row I was bored.

Leonhart

Imagineer
As fun as watching Natchi's double battle against Satoshi was, it seemed less exciting than the time when Satoshi faced his first double battle in Houen since he was once again just relying on strength and dodging.

THIS DREAM!!!!! <3 Love this opening!!!!!! (and Swellow is like look mom, I evolved!)
Good episode. I like Ash's strategy to teach Treecko Bullet Seed.
Also Season 7 has the best dub titles

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
An alright episode. It was funny to see an Electrode painted like a watermelon, and I liked the fact Treecko finally learned a Grass-type move.
6.5/10