• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What You Seed Is What You Get! (317)

JazzJazz

Well, series 7 finally kicked off in Australia and it started rather well... it was good to see treecko master bullet seed, though I think the overall content of this episode was a little thin.

H

Hales

I can't believe I've missed it... I didn't know it was on, and now I'm kicking myself... what time is it on? 8.00?

*hits her head against the wall*

JazzJazz

Hales said:
I can't believe I've missed it... I didn't know it was on, and now I'm kicking myself... what time is it on? 8.00?

*hits her head against the wall*

Yep, 8:00 AM on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

JazzJazz said:
Well, series 7 finally kicked off in Australia and it started rather well... it was good to see treecko master bullet seed, though I think the overall content of this episode was a little thin.
I agree - the content was definitely lacking. The watermelon Electrode was cute...but I was waiting for an explanation as to how it got that way. Not even Jesse and James were particularly funny.

Now we have to wait until Monday for the next one.

I just realized I never reviewed this ep. Anyway

Good Points.
*Grovlye appeared.
*Treecko used Bullet Seed.
*Electrode was a watermellon.(lol)
*Ash lost a battle because he usually wins.
*Treecko and Corphish battled together but later they have a rivalary which is wierd.
*The new Intro ROCKS!

Bad Points.
*A few Dubbing Errors.
*Trainer Challenges suck.
*Slugma? The people could of given her any better pokemon than Slugma.
*Ash using the same attacks over and over again.
*Team Rockets Cacnea machine.(Anything else would of worked I thought Cacnea machine looked ugly)

But It was good 8/10!

H

Hales

Thanks JazzJazz, I owe you one... I don't know how but somehow I'll figure it out :)

So what did Grovyle sound like? I really wanted to see this episode and hear how he sounded.

G

Geki

I lost the tape I had this episode recorded on, it sucks, I wanted to watch it. Great episode, I loved the Double Battle. It was a great introduction to Advanced Challenge too. GO WATERMELON ELECTRODE!!

9/10

P

PokeTrainer7783

Okay I know the point of this was to get Ash's Treecko to learn bullet seed but seeing Ash spit out seeds for half the show like ewww!!! I agree with May learn some manners!

S

Shadowcat

Ash has no manners. Same for Pikachu. Well, I love that Kawaii Watermelon Electrode. Overall, a good episode I think. Treecko vs Grovyle. Well Treecko lost though. Overall, quite a good episode. And thos Watermelons look yummy.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
At least this episode was a pretty interesting way to start off the season, with an exciting double battle, the camoflauged electrode, Team Rocket's Cacnea machine :D , and Treecko learning bullet seed. I liked how he got mad and used it on Ash and Pikachu after they hit him in the head with seeds at the end. LOL And at least I've gotten used to Grovyle's voice since.

Team Rocket's alterations to their motto were amusing. And I like the watermelon Electrode. Natasha seemed cool as well. Nice ep and the title was an alright pun.

Last edited:
Nice! Treecko learns Bullet Seed. A grass attack finally >_>. Overall, a good episode

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Too bad that Treecko lost, but it was worth it, because he learned a new move.
And i loved how Electrode was looks like a Watermelon, it was funny...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I loved how Team Rocket tried to steal those watermelons, only to realize that one of them was just an Electrode that had been painted to protect the field from robbers :p

Seeing Ash and Co. enjoy the watermelon was cute, especially when Ash was spitting seeds. Then the watermelon grower comes along and wants to battle. I thought Grovyle and Slugma were terrible Pokemon to use in sync. Ash used Corphish which was easily beat by Grovyle.

I loved that Treecko wanted to learn Bullet Seed, and it was funny to see it get hit in the head with bullets. 8/10

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Electrode painted as a Watermelon? Brilliant. I really liked the double battle and I'm glad Treecko learned Bullet Seed because it needed it. Good episode.