• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what you think of Pokemon tcg Ex Delta Species

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duplighost

Gluttonus Greed
;355; I'm new to the pokémon TCG game and i bought the breakthrough theme deck called ExDelta Species and I think it is quite good because Crobats moves are good and Crobat is my Fav Johto Flying pokémon, but what do you think. Please, give me your opinion.(rate it)

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
Well it's the best, because the Holon Energy cards and the Pokemon Delta Species is very creative. Plus, the only deck I ever played with in a tourament was made with Delta Species booster packs.

Duplighost

Gluttonus Greed
Mudkipchan said:
Well it's the best, because the Holon Energy cards and the Pokemon Delta Species is very creative. Plus, the only deck I ever played with in a tourament was made with Delta Species booster packs.

Great, I am glad I bought a good deck, I am now looking for a Duskull and Dusclops card,like the 1 im using for my avatar, I hope I will find it, although I don't know where, but that has nothing to do with this, any Thank you for rating this Deck.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Duskull and Dusclops are found in the EX Deoxys and Emerald sets.

Theme decks are not that great if you want to play competetively, but if it's just for fun, it's a nice start. Many of the Delta Pokemon have their limits, however. Holon Phantoms should add some balance when it is released.

Cipher 2008

EX: Delta Species is definitely one of my favourite sets, but Legend Maker surpasses all. Fantastic set. Looking forward to Holon Phantoms, too.

Torrey_the_Demon_Trainer

Ultimate Genious
I love the set. The theme decks are the first actually good theme decks(and my first unaltered ones). I'd give Breakthrough a 10/10, and the set 9/10!

Cipher 2008

If I may...what would you rate Steeplechase? I honestly think, whereas it's a good deck, it's really let down by having only Fire Pokémon.

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
I kinda thought the Delta Species set was a letdown.

Yes, I like the fact that you now have Pokemon who's DNA seems to dramatically changed that they're now becoming types that they previously never have(ie. Holon Phantoms will feature an Electric type Charizard). And, making Electrode and Magneton energy cards is an interesting effect too. But, the playability of some of these cards, at least in the current DeltaSpecies set, is limited by the quality of the moves/pokepowers provided. Yes, having an Electric/Steel based Metagross is a nice change to an electric deck, but the moveset on Metagross isn't that great.

My feeling is this - If you provide these cross-types with a strong moveset and HP, you'll make many of the previous cards released in other sets obsolete. If, however, you continue to issue Delta Pokemon cards with rather mediocre attacks, minimal HP, etc., then you'll have more sets that go the way of the Crystal Pokemon types and the Pokemon VS sets(JPN released only).

N

Nanashii

I don't mind the Delta Species, Porygon2 and Holon Pokemon where my fav cards from the set.
Delta Species, Holon Phantasms, and Miracle Crystal is making me vbeleieve eventually every Pokemon will be every type.
A Thunder Magikarp, a Fire Venusaur, Water Mewtwo, Fire Zapdos, Water Moltres, Thunder Articuno, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.