• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What You Want to Read and What You Have to Offer

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
this is the 2nd fanfic I wrote and I hope it will be good (and not an idiotic rule breaker like the last one)
type: azumanga daioh/star wars the old republic crossover
title: in progress(I am however open to suggestion)
genre: science fiction
rating: pg (at the very least anyway)

story: taking place in the same timeline albeit in a different universe from star wars the old republic this story tells about the adventures of 5 girls who join the jedi and along the way battle a complete monster named darth malacar(an original character to this story) and try to redeem fallen friend.

not a great summary of the story but whatever and for those of you who are familiar with azumanga daioh just to let you know ahead of time no Osaka didn't fall to the darkside on account that more than likely everyone would expect it the idea of this tory came from a fanfic I read on fanfiction.net called azumanga daioh in space. I am open to suggestions if you have any. a lucky star character makes a very brief cameo in it she doesn't live long.

TITLE: A thousand days TYPE: Original LINK: Sorry don't got one PREVIEW: a swordsman a soldier and a 12 - year old go on an adventure . GENRE: adventure action suspense humor NO MO INFO HAHA

Mega Gobli

The Best
Type : Original Story
Name : Guild on Wheels
Genre : Action/Adventure/Fantasy.
Rating : Pg-13.
Storyline : When her father mysteriously disappears, a young Dragir takes over his famous guild.
Link : Guild on Wheels

I hope this post goes where it is supposed to. I just want to do something else here other than trade for Pokémon, etc. :)

--And sorry for the many edits I've done to this, I just didn't know which story to post. :)

Last edited:

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Username: Cassafrass1999

Fandom: Owl City/Hootowl fandom Fan-Fic.

Fan-Fic: My Life in Owl City (link here ---> http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?615861-My-Life-in-Owl-City )

Genre: Fantasy/Adventure

Rating: G

Description: Cassidy gets a surprise call from her favorite musical artist one day, and is ecstatic when he asks her to dinner. Little do they both know but something big is going to be happening to Adam that day... and that someone else is out to get him.

Status: Is updated whenever I can, and is going moderately well I think. I have a few readers (well one who is active), so yeah...

~~~​

I would love to see some Doctor Who Fan-Fics on here! I am seriously considering starting my own sometime soon, but it would be awesome to see someone else do this. :)

The Meddler

Never Forget
Type : Original Story(Though slightly based off of End of Watch)
Name : XPD (Xtreme Police Department)
Genre : Action/Comedy/Drama/Police Procedural (Plenty of tonal shifts abound)
Rating : Pg-13.
Storyline : After an experienced cop loses his partner in a gunfight, he is partnered up with an eager rookie and set about to rid Swerve City of crime such as the cartel, supervillains, and the mafia.
Status : Finished, remastering it for SPPf (3 installments; 10 chapters each installment; 30 chapters total)

Last edited:

Case Azula

Hades's Assassin
Type: AU/Sonic the Hedgehog
Title: The Reasons We Fight
Rating: PG
Genre: Action/Adventure/Romance
Storyline: Niko is a PSI with powers beyond words being kept safe by Tails. Sapphire is a girl with powers granted to her via implants made from her deceased mother's blood. Together, these two take on evil and work together to find Niko's missing mother. However, when they discover a dark secret, they must work together to stop it.

Status: Going well. I'm taking a hiatus while I'm in college.
Link: [link removed as per our forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator: