• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What You Want to Read and What You Have to Offer

milc546

<< Bonkers
Type: Original
Name: Chronicles of Pangea: (then there will be a title here wich in this case is Rise of the Plague)
Genre: I dunno, but there will definitely be action!
Rated: I dunno E 10+ for mild violence?

Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=475485

Storyline:
Before us humans, there was a great, clean land. Pangea. Its secrets stuffed into the darkest corners of the Earth, it'll take SOMEtime to find out. This book...Flocks of birds, herds of mammals, schools of amphibians. Wars. Plagues. Strifes. Plagues.(meh bad at reviews)

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Type: Original, I guess. Spin-off from the first Underworld movie
Title: Blood Bonds
Genre: Supernatural, Romance
Rated: M for mature. (I use swear words and there promises to be love scenes. Plus violence)

Summary: After Viktor is slain, Selene and Michael travel, evading their enemies. On their way, Selene finds herself growing more attached to Michael.

I have a more detailed description on Fanfiction.net. PM me if you're interested. ;)

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Type:Original,but extremely loosely based off Naruto
Title:Lesson in Respect
Genre:eh.....not really sure. Action & comedy maybe
Rating:PG-13 (i am violent)
Summary:Kasai,Leona, and Hajime were always rebelious. They were known to fight "The System" and get away with it. They never respected their teacher, Senri. When Senri is seriously injured on a mission and replaced with military styled Haruka, the trio realize how much Senri truely cared and sacrificed for them

Last edited:

Nightmare Gengar

The Legend of Zelda fan fiction.
Genre:
Fantasy, adventure.
Title: The Shadow of a Hero
Rating: Probably 13+, but could go higher.

Summary: Link, Zelda and Ganondorf must use the combined power of their Triforce pieces to stop an ancient being with a power far greater than their's from bringing Hyrule into an era of war, anarchy, and eventually destruction...

Super Smash Bros. fan fiction.
Genre:
Comedy.
Title: None yet, sadly.
Rating: 13+

Summary: Eight heroes. Eight villains. One castle. Infinite laughs! Eight of our favorite Nintendo heroes and villains are out of work, and decided to take a job on a reality show... Where they all have to live in Peach's Castle!

...I'm not sure if the second one will even work as a fan fiction though. :/

Last edited:

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
The Legend of Ganon
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Rating: PG-13 for mild language, a fair bit of violence (if Link can gore out a bosses eye, imagine what Ganon can do), and Gerudo women
Premise: This is Ganon's back story. Ganon is the quintessential tragic hero, driven to madness in his pursuit for power and justice. This is the story behind the villain.
Progress: Planning stages. Nothing posted yet.

godo156

huh, what?
Taking Flight
Genre: mixed (i don't know yet)
Rating:E10+ for blood and violence
Summary: A hummingbird named Humment has to cope with being banished out of his flock, having his wing broke, and with the help of friends that started an organization, overthrow the man (or rather, bird) that banished him and is dictating the flock
Progress: Chapter one up, click on the title to get there

Title: Cassie
Genre: Supernatural
Rating: PG-13
Summary: In this world, all people have an imaginary "real" friend. Depending on the person's personality, these may be real and life like, or they may be nothing more than an illusion and they will think themselves crazy.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
TYPE: Original
TITLE: Ex Tenebris Luxus
GENRE: Fantasy/Adventuer/SciFi/Christian
RATING: PG-13 (mild language, rather intense violence, blood and gore)
STATUS: I just finished chapter 10 on 3/27/11, and have up to chapter 13 planned as of 3/28/11.
INFO: Set on Laesché, an Earth-like planet, a set a number of years after and event called the Chain Wars, putting humanity close to extinction, with barely a billion left by the end of the war. In the middle of the war (approx. 50 years before events of the story), mysterious creatures called Saiken simply appear. Many are baffled by them, but cannot research them because they are rare and the increasing intensity of the war. A matter of weeks before the war's end, three people approach the world and declare that the creatures are the key to world peace. The world agrees to the peace. The three then begin the Church of Saiken; they DO NOT worship the Saiken. What they have to do with the Saiken is revealed later. Anyways, the story chronicles the adventures of Demos Colonomos, Thais Xylander, Galen Kokinos, and, later on, Ebony Clarus as their lives are forever changed by the Saiken.

Last edited:

memond

The Dragon Slayer
Type: inspired by Twilight without the Romance and more of the Dark and twisty Vampire stuff.
Tittle: A Rush of Blood To The Heart
Genre: Super Natural.
Rating: PG-13 for some killing and blood.
Story line: Little did Ray know that his Best Friend Dimitri was a vampire and one day when walking home at night after dark in down town clevland he gets attacked by a vampire then when Dimitri scares the vampire off the transformation process has started and he lives in a small clan of teenage Vampires who some of which are centuries old. the story deals with Overcoming the mixed feelings of becoming a vampire without choice and and confronting the Blood thirsty hunter who turned Ray into a Vampire.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Type: Original (though I did take a few character names from the anime MAR)
Title: Rhapsody of a Marionette
Genre: Fantasy
Rating: PG-13 (fantasy violence, mild language, some alcohol use, and a few gruesome elements)
Status: It's a rewrite of another story I wrote, but I'm not very far into it yet
Story line: Two orphans seek revenge after their village was annihilated by the tyrannical empire. After joining a powerful group of rebels, one of the two orphans discovers 'something' about herself, and that 'something' could be deadly for both herself and everyone around her.

eeveegirl810

Call me Adriane
I'm currently working on a Cardcaptors/Cardcaptor Sakura story. I'm on chapter Nine. I don't know weither I should post it on here, because if no one likes Cardcaptors, than there is really no use of posting it. Should I post it? This is it if I post it.

Type: Card Captor Sakura
Name: Cardcaptor Alice
Genre: Fanasy/Adventure/Romance
Rated: 10 and up because someone dies in it

Last edited:

RLinksoul

Type : Original
Name : Mahou Shoujo Kagayaku Tsu-maru
Genre : Magical Girl
Rating : T

Storyline :
Thirteen year old Suzie Addison seems like your average, bubbly little girl. She is actually a magical fairy who longed for a happy, ordinary human life, and had herself reborn as the human child of two loving parents. As she goes through her daily life, she is tempted again and again to use her magic for the greater good. Struggling between maintaining her normal life and saving lives when no one else can, Suzie decides the only way to have both is to create a third identity, a Magical Girl protector of the people!

Link : http://rlinksoul.deviantart.com/art/Kagayaku-Tsu-maru-01-184240193

Last edited:

Zibdas

not bad
Type: Cave Story Fanfic
Name: Ball of Ballos (A (first?) Cave Story Fanfic)
Genre: Fantasy/Video game fic
Rating: Seems G for now, might get worse at it delves into the darker bits of Jenka's history with Ballos. (nnothing sexual)
Status: Just posted as a thread, brainstorming ideas, waiting for criticism.

pampam88

Pokenerd/Animenerd=D
My first fanfic on the itnerwebs ever!
Name : Linebeck Fanfic
Genre : Rpg? Adventure? Idk....
Rating : PG-13
Story: Its the final of Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass, but from from everybody's favorite........LINEBECK!

Current Stage: About to be written.

Name: Adgredere Deorum
Genre: Fantasy
Rating: PG/PG-13
Story: The gods (or as they are called in the story, deorum) have declared war on humans. They are letting loose vicious fiends (monstra) to defeat all humans. The monstra cannot be hurt by normal weapons, and as such, olde weapons must be brought out. Swords were stolen from suits of armor and collections. It was the only way these creatures could be hurt. A young Xavier Peregrinus must knock some sense into the gods: for there is a far more terrible disaster looming..

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
This is the first Ever Weird Fan-fic im going to write.... its about Minecraft -_-

Type: Minecraft (If you don't know Minecraft then I dont know the Perfect Type)
Name: The Epix Adventures of Minecraftia!
Genre: Adventure, Mystery
Rating: PG-13

Storyline: The Year 3011, After The Empire of Israphel has been stopped by 2 Heroes called Honeydew and Xephos The World was saved and People FINNALY used the Peaceful button. In the City of Icarius People have built Statues of the Heroes that died about 10 years ago. But one night a Unknown Creature who was known as The Creeper ( Not an ordinnary Creeper) has destroyed Icarius. It killed more than 1000 People but only 10 of them fled to the Rebuilt City of Mistral. Now 2 New Heroes have found out Israphel has Escaped from the Nether AGAIN! Many People didnt know how he did it. Its now up to the 2 New Heroes to save Minecraftia

Status: It's not up here yet, But im writing right now ( I use 2 Tabs)

Ihavenot

Pokemon Slavedriver
Type: Elsword Fanfic
Name: Tower of El
Genre: Mostly Action/Adventure/Fantasy with a dash of Romance
Rating: M15+ for Violence and slightly suggestive themes
Story: Set after Hamel; Elsword and his team finally defeated the shadows that threatens Hamel, but two unknown men visited Elsword, offering something he can't refuse. Elsword is now thrown into a new quest as he decided to leave his team behind for his own and final goal... or has he?

Patwhit01

My LAST TRY at an at least DECENT fic.

Type: Exactly based on the movie Rio, but with more scenes added.
Title: Rio: Extended and Untold
Genre: Romance, Action, Adventure (?)
Rating: PG (Light kissing, little violence)
Summary: (See Type.)

BTW, it has to use songs from the movie. Becuase Rio wouldn't be Rio without the songs. (THEY'RE FREAKING ADDICTING)

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Type: Warrior Cats Fanfic
Title: Rockclan's Furture (yeah, the title could be better.)
Genre: Fantasy/ Adventure
Rating: PG, but there will be some PG-13 stuff in there eventually. Things like battles with blood. But that's really it.
Status: Act 0/ Prologue is up. Act 1/ Hunting will be up (hopefully!) soon.

Summary: Far away from the clans we know and love lives a clan named Rockclan, for their hardness of rock. But when a cat comes into their midst claiming things unheard of, Rockclan is thrown into chaos and disorder. Will the clan be able to accept the cat? Will things ever be the same? Find out in Rockclan's Future.

The Creator

I Rule All
Title: The Chronicles of Vuin: Dictator Dredge
Genre: Sci-Fi
Rating: PG-13 (ish. It has blood and violence but not a lot)
Status: Prologue and two chapters but I haven't posted this anywhere
Storyline: In the Vuin galaxy, a galaxy populated by aliens, an evil dictator has taken power. It is up to one young teenager to find this dictator's one weakness and exploit it.