• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What You Want to Read and What You Have to Offer

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Title:Minecraft FF: The Dark City (Book One of Legend of Herobrine)
Type:First-Person [fp] Herobrine "legend" or "Creepypasta"
Genre:Action/Adventure/Horror/Suspense
Rating:PG at suspenseful parts PG-14 later

Story:A man (FP) starts up his Minecraft to build a city. When he finds a nice village to settle down in, he notices things start to not have pupils. This becomes a recurring problem and occurring more the closer he gets to the actual village. Once in the village, things go completely awry..(name alias New Craft Project .1)

Link: click the Legend of Herobrine banner below to get to it

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Hello. I just wrote my first fanfiction ever. I am very proud of mysef for it. I was wondering if anyone here would like to read it. But before I get started this is a My Little Pony: Friendship of Magic fanfiction and I am a girl!

Name: Pinkie Pie and Laughter

Genre: Slice of Life, comedy

Rating: Everyone with no objectable content

Summary: Pinkie Pie gives her thoughts on laughter, and cheers someone up.

Links:

My fanfiction currently exists on my desktop, on deviant, on fimfanfiction.net, on a Care Bears forum, and in the My Little Pony fanclub Serebii branch. I will post the links if I am given permission to, and/or if someone wants to read it.

I was also wondering if I may be given permission, that is if anyone is interested, to post it here in the non - pokemon fanfiction section.

Copyright disclaimer:

Copyright on everything that does not belong to me. For almost all of it belongs to Lauren Faust, Hasbro, and their rightful ... owners. All I own is the unamed female pony and this story.

I got the courage to write it after listening to the leaked Pinkie Pie song "Smile! Smile! smile!".

Edit: What does the type category mean?

Last edited:

FairGamer9215

Alright, so the fic I'm working on is a futuristic one, but a bit of a bleak future. A guy works in a factory and works on tech. He's miserable. All of a sudden, the factory is reverted to make people instead of tech. The main character then becomes one of the workers in this new field. From there his life changes. But is it for the better? Or the worse?

It's a bit more mature, with a lot of dark humor. Its also written in first person, shifting from the main character's opinion, then back to the story.

Please read and give some feedback. Link is included in my sig. It's the one in blue.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Title:To be decided.
Type:Re-write of Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
Genre:Action/Adventure/Mystery
Rating:pG-13 due to violence

Basically, I'm adding in some original characters of mine and working around with some of Ritchie's and Doyle's characters.

I have absolutely no clue when I'll start this since I already have three fics up in the Pokemon section.

Psychic Lunatone

<--The Handsome Rock
Name- (In progress) will edit post when i come up with one.
Type- Yugioh!
Genre- All ages
Plot- Basically its Yugioh! but it's more about street duels, tournments where you have to get a certain amount of points to advance and the game itself.

OverpoweredScizor

<-- NEEDS A BUFF
I already posted this, but I'll put it up anyway:

Title: The True Ultimate Life

Type: Sonic X (Taismo and Nazo)

Genre: Action/Romance

Rating: 10+ with occasional coarse language (EDIT: In order to clear any misconceptions, I would like to clarify and say that the main story is for 10+ but there are occasional instances of language that may/may not be appropriate for the indicated age. If you want to read but don't like swearing, PM me and I'll embed a censored version in the reply.)

Storyline: Tails revives his dead girlfriend, Cosmo, but in bad time. The evil Nazo, an early prototype for the ultimate life, awakens, and he seeks to rule the universe. Can Sonic, Tails, and the rest of the gang defeat Nazo and save the universe, or will they lose to their most powerful enemy ever?

Status: Finished, but I'll be posting it in chapters and I won't post more until I get some viewers. It may take quite a few, as the actual story is 40 pages and 22,000+ words long.

Last edited:

Codi Kenhai

I have two fanfics I am currently working on right now and have posted on FanFiction.net:

Name: Konoha's Raging Lion: Origins
Type: Naruto (OCXTemari and I haven't decided on Naruto's pairing yet)
Genre: Friendship/Action/Romance
Rating: M (Going by FF.net's rating system. For violence, language, and sexual scenes.)

Summary: 5 years before the Nine-Tailed Fox attacked Konoha, another Biju attacked, the Five-Tailed Lion.

The summary is short but the story is much better.

Name: Onimodoki and A Vampire
Type: Rosario+Vampire (OCXMoka and TsukuneXHarem for now.)
Genre: Supernatural/Action/Romance
Rating: M (Again going by FF.net's rating system. For violence, language and eventual sexual scenes.)

Summary: Daimon Kusagi is starting his first year at Yokai Academy. While there he meets up with Tsukune Aono and Moka Akashiya, also first-year students. This is the story of their adventures.

I'm thinking of trying again with the fanfics.

Name: A Shade of the Past
Type: Based off House of Night (with original characters, as well as some returning characters)
Genre: Fantasy (HoN is part romance, but I'll only do that once I gain confidence in it.)
Rating: PG-13 (may include slight romance, blood, mild swears (if not starred out), and more of that)

Summary: Connie Houston, ordinary student in Oklahoma, is marked by a Tracker, who finds her in an ordinary Starbucks. There, she heads to the House of Night, where she gains a mysterious invitation to a student organisation...

Name: The Monster Within
Type: Original
Genre: Fantasy and romance if I can manage it.
Rating: PG-13

Summary: Skylar, an ordinary warrior in the human world, is chosen to become a representative before the demons. Without any other choice, he goes with Frost, only to discover his trail is riddled with peril. Skylar knows he needs to get to the Cirrus Paradise, but is his bravery enough?

vitorml

5th gen Legend
The Elder Scrolls Fanfic

Well, I don't know if anyone will be interested, but meh, screw it

Name: An Elder Scrolls Novel: Skyrim Aftertales(Not definitive, anyone who wishes to give opinion, send me a PM)
Type: Based off The Elder Scrolls Series, mainly Skyrim
Genre: Adventure/Fantasy maybe a slight romance, I'm not really into that
Summary: 20 years after Alduin's Defeat by the hands of the Dragonborn, Dro'Zhar, a Khajiit (the cat race in the elder scrolls series) warrior migrates from Elsweyr (their homeland) to Skyrim (the nords' homeland) to join the Thieves Guild, only to find out the entire region has drastically changed since the Dragonborn's advent, for example, the Empire has reunited with the Stormcloaks and are currently battling the Thalmor off Skyrim, until he meets the Dragonborn's daughter and decides to help her on her adventure throughout Skyrim.

:D

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Name: A Dragon in Shining Armour
Type: Digimon
Genre: Adventure/Drama
Rating: PG-15 - Violence, mature themes, and some swearing.

Storyline: Examon, the defender of the United Dramonic Coalition, is invited to join the powerful and noble digimon team, The Royal Knights. He accepts, but soon finds that he's not as well-received from some of its members as he expected. However, their protests are the least of his troubles, as various digimon scheme for power and control of the Digital World.

Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?565450-A-Dragon-in-Shining-Armour-PG-15-(Digimon)

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
First Story for my First Video Game project

Notes: I placed background music notes for you guys to play while you read the chapter at the same time, just like in a video game. I don't own any of their music because they belong to their respective owners.

An Original story

Inspirations: Stories of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Series and The Legend of Zelda Series.
Title: Feli Chronicles
Rated: Somewhere K+ to T.
Storyline: In this world live the Tivanes, a race of innocent beings. For one family however, they play an important role to the creed of Goddess Feli.
Genres:Family, some comedy (with a mix of light swearing), some adventure, Mystery

See locations below:

Wikia page available

I planned of keeping it a secret at first. But I feel that I could use also some improvement suggestions when needed. Keep in mind that this story I'm working on will be used in my first video game project at 3rd year college and business.

Last edited:

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I'm currently writing up a fanfiction on how I would have done Saints Row The Third but I am unsure whether to post it here as it hasn't been finished and I don't know if I'll be able to edit it as time goes by:

Name: My Saints Row The Third Story
Genre: Based on the videogame series, Saints Row
Rated: 15+ at least, contains graphical violence, sexual references, drugs references and swearing
Storyline: It begins with the Saints arriving in Steelport and having to take on a criminal empire known as the Syndicate. Similar to the game, but in my version
Viewable at: Here's a link to the thread on another forum, sorry but you'll have to entire a reasonable date of birth to access it I think. If you can't see it, pm me or vm me if your interested and I'll message you back with it:
http://saintsrow.com/community/go/thread/view/136777/29222715/?sdb=1&post_num=1#521646797

Will I post it here: Maybe, depends on whether I am allowed to edit posts with fanfic as time goes by.

Hope you will all enjoy it! :D

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Name: Digi-Crash
Genre: Based on a futuristic Tamers World, but I may change it to the actual Digimon Adventure World.
Rated: PG-15. (Death, Violence, Swearing... yeah, it's Digimon, but darker.
Storyline: After a huge impact between a Bio-Merged Digital World and the Human Earth, most of humanity vanishes, along with a world filled with artificial Digimon and Digivices. With only the real Digi-Destned left behind, a dead Sovereign, and a malevolent God Digimon hunting them down, determined to claim the newly formed Digi-Earth as his own, will the Digi-Destined survive?
Viewable At: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?577364-Digimon-The-Digi-Crash

Post here?: Yes. It will also be up on ff.net eventually, and DA once the cover-art is done.

I'm also working on another Fic, a Yu-Gi-Oh! one. However, after a hiatus, I'm really looking for mentor/s and guidance on the new Yu-Gi-Oh! and new formats/rules etc.

RoseQuartz

The Kitsune Dusk
Seems to be a fair number of digimon fics, so here ~

Antivaccine

Type: Digimon ~ Original Cast

Description: My first story. Set in a time when there is strong prejudice against virus digimon, with all virus digimon ordered to be handed over for deletion. However not everyone agrees, as Riki Maits and Dracmon finds out when they run from the VCA, the authorities in charge of controlling virus digimon. Saved by a group calling themselves VDS, they find out about the true enemy, a group of Vaccine digimon. With everyone else believing that vaccine digimon are saviours and unable to commit bad deeds, it's up to the rengade group to attempt to save the world that hates them, all the while trying to avoid imprisonment, and for the digimon, deletion.

Status: Ongoing - Slowly posting up chapters - Chapter Three being written

Also, would anyone be interested in say yugioh? Also what are people's opinons of fic's with things such as fanmons, as I have a couple in planning.

Also as in what I would read - Original stories, and fanfics with an orginal cast. (Not a just single inserted OC though, unless it is one of the rare well done ones.)

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I'm currently writing up a fanfiction on how I would have done Saints Row The Third but I am unsure whether to post it here as it hasn't been finished and I don't know if I'll be able to edit it as time goes by:

Name: My Saints Row The Third Story
Genre: Based on the videogame series, Saints Row
Rated: 15+ at least, contains graphical violence, sexual references, drugs references and swearing
Storyline: It begins with the Saints arriving in Steelport and having to take on a criminal empire known as the Syndicate. Similar to the game, but in my version
Viewable at: Here's a link to the thread on another forum, sorry but you'll have to entire a reasonable date of birth to access it I think. If you can't see it, pm me or vm me if your interested and I'll message you back with it:
http://saintsrow.com/community/go/thread/view/136777/29222715/?sdb=1&post_num=1#521646797

Will I post it here: Maybe, depends on whether I am allowed to edit posts with fanfic as time goes by.

Hope you will all enjoy it! :D

Just a quick heads up, I've decided to post my saints row fanfiction here and the first two chapters have been posted. Writing up the third chapter and am praying for some comments or reviews :D

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
My first ever Fan-fic, which I will someday be turning into a book. Enjoy!
All characters and storylines are copyrighted by me.

Name: Extinction: Book 1 in the Troodon Exploits.
Genre: Adventure/Sci-fi

Storyline: An advanced race of dinosaurs, 65 million BC, have discovered the asteroid that will impact with earth. They discovered time travel several years beforehand, and are now sending recruits to search across time for a new home. The characters will brave through dangerous pasts, strange futures, yet find the greatest obstacle, and their new home, lurk elsewhere...

Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?579195-Extinction-Book-1-in-the-Troodon-Exploits

Last edited:

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Notes: I placed background music notes for you guys to play while you read the chapter at the same time, just like in a video game. I don't own any of their music because they belong to their respective owners.

An Original story

Inspirations: Stories of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Series and The Legend of Zelda Series.
Title: Feli Chronicles
Rated: Somewhere K+ to T.
Storyline: In this world live the Tivanes, a race of innocent beings. For one family however, they play an important role to the creed of Goddess Feli.
Genres:Family, some comedy (with a mix of light swearing), some adventure, Mystery

See locations below:

Wikia page available

I planned of keeping it a secret at first. But I feel that I could use also some improvement suggestions when needed. Keep in mind that this story I'm working on will be used in my first video game project at 3rd year college and business.

I'm currently re editing my entire post which started 3 weeks ago due to a lot of writing errors that I had to address. But I already have a planboard for all of my chapters. So I hope you enjoy my revamped series

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Ehh... yeah, might as well put it here. I saw at least one other non-Pokémon story not in the Non-Pokémon Stories section, and since this isn't a Pokémon story...

I don't exactly know what I want to read, since I will read anything I'm interested in reading. But I do have this to offer.

Name: Mag Mell

Type: Wreck-It Ralph (dun-dun-dun)

Genre: Humor/Romance (Ralph/OC)

Rating: PG

Storyline: As Ralph continues to accept his role as a villain and his changed life, he can't seem to fight back that sense of loneliness he's grown to live with. A new character introduced to the arcade may help close that gap—that is, if he can get over her quirkiness.

Status: In progress - chapter two is up (expected to update weekly, but can't make promises)

Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?590453-Mag-Mell-%28Wreck-It-Ralph%29

Sketchie

literally some guy

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
Hello, this is my first Fan-Fic ever, and I'm looking for some people help me write it.

Type: Original Story
Title: GemStone
Genre: Shonen, Action
Rating: PG-PG13

Story Plot: Mizu, an 10th Grader, learns about the truth of Mythical Beast and Birthstones.

I have not started on the story yet, but I am working on it.

If you want to help me out, please PM me and I'll tell you more about the story.

Link: None at the moment.