• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What your favorite manga and why?

mani132

Banned
alright so i made the whats your favorite anime topic now im gonna make a whats your favorite manga topic tell us your favorite manga and why.

ill start there are many good ones like one piece death note D.N Angle ect but my #1 is Reborn (Katekyō Hitman Reborn!) (2nd fma) i don't really know why just the story is really good the EPIC fight scenes are better than anything Ive seen before,, and i guess the love part too reminds me of me =)

now you tell us your favorite
"Im making a stew down there and i wouldn't mind adding a namek for seasoning, yes that's just what it needs perfect consider it done!"
========================
tummy tuck
septoplasty surgery

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Bleach and Naruto are also on my list.

Bleach because it has action and comedy which are great. The villians are awesome and they pose an actual challenge.

Naruto because of all the Japanese themes like the nine-tailed fox and various techniques that take their name from Japanese folklore.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
FullMetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, and One Piece

FullMetal Alchemist because it's totally original and the character and storyline are pretty amazing

Soul Eater because it is a cool manga and is generally awesome

Katekyo Hitman Reborn because it has Hibari Kyouya. That's all it needs to make it amazing

One Piece because again it's original and the storyline is very interesting. The fights don't last 10 chapters like Bleach and there aren't 3 chapters of flashbacks for every one chapter for a battle like in Naruto

GalladeX

After allaborating on this serious matter for 20 seconds, I have decided that my favorite manga is "Tegami Bachi". I love the entire idea of a world that gets all of it's light from an articial star. I've only read 3 chapters, but I really wanna know what happens to Gauche.

Eww..
Curry=Bleh

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I don't have a favorite, so I'll just post of list of those I read the most.
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Ouran High School Host Club
-Fruits Basket
-Pokemon Special
-Katekyo Hitman Reborn

I like them because of their storylines and they're enjoyable to read.

-Onidere.
-Bakuman.
-Yotsuba&.
-Gintama.
-Fullmetal Alchemist.
-To LOVE-Ru.
-Liar Game.
-Soul Eater.
-Hekikai no AION.
-One Piece.
-Sgt. Frog.
-Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu
-Ikigami.
-Black Cat.

That's all I have to say.

Evil Munchlax

Death Note is my favorite. It's just so epic, with the even more epic characters like L. Oh the struggle between Kira is wonderful.

After L died, which was very dissappointing, the story seemed to get more darker despite having kids as the "antagonists" or would they be called protagonists? That's another thing I like about Death Note, they have the main character doing the the evil schemes. And the "villain" or antagonist is actually the guy trying to bring the murderer to justice. But anyways even though the second part seemed more dark due to the death of the fan favorite, it still wasn't as good as the first part but still really good.

Have you guys heard the rumor about a Death Note US film? I'm sure it's been going on for awhile.

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Utimo. Because the original storyline is by Stan Lee and it`s so epic.

You mean Ultimo.

My favorite manga has been Inuyasha for a while, but I've gotten tired of it, and now it's Prince of Tennis, granted, I'm only two books in... But I love it so far, so that's a good enough reason.

*face-palm*

I have gotten into Trigun and I have gotten to adore Nightow's work! The art is unique, it is halarious at the best moments! The tone and theme are also unique, Deep Sapce Planet Future Gun Action! The character designs are also interesting. The story is also well develpoed!

There is also no sex appeal character(s) just a lot of cross-dressers which are awesomer in every way!

many form man

Falcon Punch!!
From the limited selection of manga I have read, I would go with Chrono Crusade.

The characters are each distinct and can be at least partially related to, and one of the more interesting parts of the series is the fact that very few characters are clear-cut good (IE "LOVE AND JUSTICE WILL CARRY US THROUGH ALL OUR HARDSHIPS YAAAAAAY") or evil (IE "I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FOR NO REASON MUAHAHA"). This is mainly because of their backgrounds, or their motivations, really allowing the reader to understand them. The story is also concise and, for the most part, focuses solely on one end, instead of a good sum of either shonen series that have multiple different big bads for different arcs. I've droned on long enough, so I'll just say everything else about the series (art, dialogue, fight scenes, etc.) is also incredibly well-done.

junpearl63

their rooms
PukuPuku tennen Kairanban. It's the cutest, most creative manga I have ever reads about animals. No fire breathing dog, but just a normal puppy.
Two flowers for the dragon. Good storyline, and OMG love triangle x3
Doraemon. Original and innoncent.
Ranma 1/2. Who doesn't love turning to a woman when you fell into cold water?

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Naruto Manga was the best, i don't think there are more.

Maybe Bleach was fine too, but not good as Naruto.

denizenofevil

My favorite used to be Rurouni Kenshin but recently, I got into Ranma 1/2 (my sister had some of the books) so that's now my favorite. I've finished the whole series and I loved the humor and action. My favorite part was the little hints dropped about Ranma and Akane's relationship. On the surface, they hate each other but by the end of it, you realize that they really do care about each other.

~*Lyra

Pokémaniac
Fullmetal Alchemist, tied with Pokémon Special.

FMA because it's just an awesome story, and Special because...well, it's Pokémon. ;)

lutzu

Naruto Manga was the best, i don't think there are more.

Maybe Bleach was fine too, but not good as Naruto.

before time-skip it was a good manga,now no,it became ridiculous,the best manga now is One Piece because of the story,action,characters.

Kipcha

I have a tie for favorite. Yotsub&! and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Of course, Yotsub&! has the main character, Yotsuba, and it is very entertaining with great art and a lack of a storyline that just never gets tiring. Not to mention all the totally classic lines there are in this series.

Meanwhile, Fullmetal Alchemist... It just delivers on everything! Storyline, character development, art (Some don't care for it, but it's simple and it gets the point across, I really like it) and humor, yet it can be very, very dark. Just an amazing series.