• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whatis your favorite social media platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I mainly use YouTube and Facebook. I mostly make comments and have conversations on both platforms. I never was the type to take selfies or pictures of my lunch. I just use Facebook as a way to connect with people I know and also discuss interests I have in FB Groups that I’ve joined. I will occasionally look at Twitter but I never post anything and just lurk around looking at pics people I follow have posted.

I spend time on Facebook in a group I am part of. I also spend time on Twitter. I also spend time on Discord. I also spend time checking a few subreddtis on Reddit. (Mass Effect, Final Fantasy, The Masked Singer).

SummerHaze

Instagram too, it's quite popular platform these days. I have found cool service SimplyGram for fast promotion. It helps to boost an Instagram account in the short period of time without any issues. Want to get 300k followers one day.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
Twitter, although I rarely use it these days since the Twitter community can be somewhat toxic. I had a Facebook account years ago, but I deactivated it for similar reasons.

TornadoAdvisory

The Imminent Storm
Honestly, only Twitter nowadays. Even then, I use it less for social purposes and more for finding fan art, getting news about various things, and posting rants. I can generally filter out the toxicity by only following half-decent people and avoiding certain communities, but some stuff still leaks through on occasion.

I've gotten burned out on Facebook and only use it for Messenger, while I quit Reddit recently due to the abusable karma system and persistent negativity I seem to run into.

Rodpaco

Gotta be either YouTube or Twitter. YouTube is the one I spend the most time on, and Twitter is the most fun. FB is lame, the only reason I still have an account there is to stay in touch with some people. As for Reddit, I only go there from time to time for programming advice.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Locking this, as it has been months since it was last posted in.

Feel free to make a new version of the thread if you want to continue discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.