• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's allways in your toolbox?

What items do you allways take to you in dungeons?
For me, it'd be Reviver Seeds, Max Elixers and Huge Apples. I take all 10 of my Reviver Seeds and I often never use any xD

I also allways pick up any Allure Seeds I see. The effects are hilarious because it's like the Pokemon is drugged or something =]

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart
Reviver Seeds, Apples, Oran Berries, Gravelerocks, Max Elixirs and Escape Orb.

mewfanforlife

I always have a tight belt equipped and often bring a friend bow. If I go to a dungeon soley to recruite Pokemon, I bring an Escape Orb.

Golde

Always Searching~
I usually have an escape orb, whether I'm recruiting(I rarely do anymore), or at least just for backup. I have some food, always. Emergency. And I ALWAYS have a Friend ribbon

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
Escape Orb, Tight Belt and Max Elixirs.

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
Apples and Reviver seeds usually, some other useful things to.

One escape orb, two apples, two oran berries, a ton of gravelrock, a max elixer, and a reviver seed for every dungeon I go to. But before going to a hard dungeon, I bring along more items and add in a lot more reviver seeds.