• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's allways in your toolbox?

Beachball

Equine enthusiast
I bring 1 Huge Apple, 1 Reviver Seed, 1 Escape Orb, and a Friendship Bow (but I lost my Bow recently failing a dungeon and need to get a hold of another one)

Quanyails

Shining Ninetales
Escape Orb, Some food, and two-to-three Reviver Seeds.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
-> Reviver Seeds x 5
-> Max Elixir x 5
-> any required HM
-> Tight Belt (equipped)
-> Friend Bow (equipped when necessary)

:)

dontlickmynose

MANBAG FTW!!!
escape orb

Cosmic

The Electric Lucario
All said before and Sleep Seeds for tight spots.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
An escape orb, around 8-10 reviver seeds, 5 or so Oran Berries, 4-6 Apples, and around 2-3 Foe Seal Orbs for Monster Houses. The rest is room for random boxes, cool junk, etc. XD

mewtwos

Smell ya later!
What items do you allways take to you in dungeons?
For me, it'd be Reviver Seeds, Max Elixers and Huge Apples. I take all 10 of my Reviver Seeds and I often never use any xD

I also allways pick up any Allure Seeds I see. The effects are hilarious because it's like the Pokemon is drugged or something =]

I carry almost everything as you.
Reviver seeds Apples and Big apples Max Elixers and Foe seal orbs.