• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's better? Bleach or Naruto?

As the name says, which do you think is better? For me, I'm in a bleach mood, and naruto got boring.....To many fillers, but some were good....

So just tell me what you like more.;430;

Belongs in Alt Anime.

Anyways, I prefer Bleach. Better characters, better filler, better animation, better art, better dub, ect.

Eszett

one love
I heard both are bad. Especially the latter.

I don't think I'll do anything besides Evangelion.

Jakotsu

Banned
i like them both equally. i like naruto if i had to make a choice.

for some reason, i can't really grasp to bleach. >_o;

Liam-Kun

My precious!
bleach. I read the first volume and saw the first episode of naruto and thought it was quite boring.

shouldn't this be a poll?

Naruto, Bleach is repetitive to fast.

both get repetitive. Since both are Shonan Jump series. But of the two Bleach takes it. Character designs in Bleach alone beats Narutard

Giratina

Where`s Our Money?
Both Are my two favorite manga`s/anime`s

1. Bleach
2. Naruto

Bleach comes out on top because of better character`s & idea`s. i wont deny though, the storyline`s are fast, everything happen`s too quick, like ichigo`s bankai.

FreedomX10A

Infinite Atmosphere
BLEACH!
I only like reading the Naruto Manga since it doesn't have fillers...
Naruto fillers have NO connection at all...they finish doing the mission...then next episode...its a new one...>.<
ATLEAST THE BLEACH FILLERS HAVE SOME CONNECTION TO THE MAIN STORY!
like the Bount Arc...its interesting and doesn't make you bored to death...

Naruto has to many fillers...finally it will end in Febuary...but they will do the Kakashi story...and how he got his Sharingan...so mybe a few weeks wait will do. And all about the 3 years time skip...it just doesn't make sense to have Sasuke gone for 5 years...coz Orochimaru needs 3 years...as i said...NARUTO fillers have no connection.

so Bleach WINS

Naruto has to many fillers...finally it will end in Febuary...but they will do the Kakashi story...and how he got his Sharingan...so mybe a few weeks wait will do. And all about the 3 years time skip...it just doesn't make sense to have Sasuke gone for 5 years...coz Orochimaru needs 3 years...as i said...NARUTO fillers have no connection.

so Bleach WINS

They aren't animating Kakashi Gaiden as of yet. After 'Setting Off', they are going straight into Part II.

Bleach comes out on top because of better character`s & idea`s. i wont deny though, the storyline`s are fast, everything happen`s too quick, like ichigo`s bankai.
Hey, I have an idea. Let's spoil important plot points!

Jibacoil-san

Too many ppl here
Bleach all the way. Naruto had WAY TOO many fillers. At least Bleach's filler are actually connected to the story.
And I just like Bleach more.