• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's better? Bleach or Naruto?

Thanks Battle Franky!......hehehehe.....

Kay

Ka-boom
I haven't actually watched Bleach, only seen short clips, AMVs, and such. I just havent felt like looking for it right now. It looks like it might be better.

I think Bleach is better. I used to be a Naruto fanatic but the random fillers and stuff got boring... the plot had gotten kinda off hand too. So then along hopped Bleach and said, "Hug me!" XD
Ok, ignore me, i'm hyper right now >.>

Zombie Powder > Bleach > Naruto

Zombie Powder should have been made into an anime. :<
I agree only after the manga could of gotten finish. and yes ZP is better than both Bleach and naruto. Many of Bleach's designs came from ZP.
6 foot chainsaws FTW!
Oh yea and CT SMITH is the shit.
I'd like an 4 episode OVA.
I'd like the manga to be finished first.
yes I certainly do want the manga to be finish. If you notice on the first chapter cover image, you'll see important or main characters, two of em are these cool black dudes, one an old native american woman, one is gy with mohawk, and last dude is guy in desert coat. We're missing half the important people.

pokekoi

The Poke' Wiz Kid
until naruto gets farther a gains more action,bleach has it outnumbered

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
Bleach doesn't have an excellent storyline, much of its ideas aren't in any way original, Naruto's character development is nearly non-existant, and Part 2 is balls.

HA! I beg to differ,I could careless about Bleach(I like Orihime, yes Im a pervert, deal with it) but Naruto is a great Anime/Manga

HA! I beg to differ,I could careless about Bleach(I like Orihime, yes Im a pervert, deal with it) but Naruto is a great Anime/Manga

What makes it a great anime/manga? The horrible art post-Part I? The majority of the fights being completely lame and dialogue-filled? The awful, boring flashbacks that appear constantly? The one-dimensional characters? The lack of any actual spotlight on a character not named Sasuke, Naruto, or Sakura? The fact that nothing has happened for around 100 chapters? The fact that the anime is almost 1/2 filler?