• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's better? Bleach or Naruto?

But we need that poll. I'd love to see the Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece fanatics duke it out on these boards. It'd be one of the funniest things EVAR on this forum.
Might as well add Hunter x Hunter, Dragon Ball, and Yu Yu Hakusho while we're at it.

He has to be masochistic, because he gets his *ss handed to him repeatedly.
That just makes it even better. He's only ever won one fight, and his opponent killed himself in that fight after Renji got help from a small meek child.

Not really my thing. I mean, I can take a bit of a stretch now and then ("Y halo thar Major Misato!"), but the proportions that so many females in anime have are just... too imaginative.

Misato actually has a C-cup as i saw it some where written in one of the Gainax concept productions.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Might as well add Hunter x Hunter, Dragon Ball, and Yu Yu Hakusho while we're at it.

Eh, I'd prefer to handle just the big three... but whatever.

That just makes it even better. He's only ever won one fight, and his opponent killed himself in that fight after Renji got help from a small meek child.

Renji'd make a good housewife. Does Naruto have anyone outside of the meek Hinata and Shikamaru's mother that would make such nice material? No~~~~. [/Loves to contradict his own opinions.]

Misato actually has a C-cup as i saw it some where written in one of the Gainax concept productions.

Ha, wow, that's a wee-bit surprising, though somehow still acceptable.

FreedomX10A

Infinite Atmosphere
This thread involves stating why Bleach is better. We think Bleach is better because of Orihime, and are therefore posting pics. Try using your brain sometime, kiddo.

Kakashi Gaiden is pretty much the only decent part of Part II

You can't even remember his damn name.

i dunno his name coz i read CHINESE MANGA! dummy...
and just coz orihime is in it...doesn't mean its good (although bleach is better then naruto)
Kakashi's Gaiden is good

RPG Maker

Lost Dreamer
I like both but I like Bleach more because its less kiddie and had a short fillers. I can say more but I don't feel like it. Naruto is not all bad but the fillers is just killing it for me.

I like both but I like Bleach more because its less kiddie and had a short fillers. I can say more but I don't feel like it. Naruto is not all bad but the fillers is just killing it for me.

How is Bleach less kiddy? And how is 47 episodes of fillers short? That's almost half of the current episodes.

Kabuto

little punks!
Too bad nothing else in Part II is.

I admit the rescue sasuke arc was lacking (except for sasukes new entrance), but the rest of Part II was very good and up to par with part one. Anyway, I like One Piece and Bleach alot, but Naruto is slightly better even if you count the filler.

I admit the rescue sasuke arc was lacking (except for sasukes new entrance), but the rest of Part II was very good and up to par with part one. Anyway, I like One Piece and Bleach alot, but Naruto is slightly better even if you count the filler.

Why wouldn't you count the filler?

Anyways, the Rescue Gaara arc was mediocre, the Rescue Sasuke 2.0 arc was horrid, and the latest arc sucks as well, since nothing has actually happened that effects anything. The only good thing about it is the intro chapters.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
I retract my earlier opinion because Naruto doesn't have this. Enough reason to watch/read Bleach, one might say.

How is Bleach less kiddy? And how is 47 episodes of fillers short? That's almost half of the current episodes.

I will never understand why them car-wazy Nippon just don't pay attention to the fillers and simply wait for new material to come out. Have they never heard of the term "rerun" before? I thought we Americanized their culture to such an extreme that our (awful) habits would rub off on 'em.