1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by joombo, Oct 8, 2018.

1. joombo

joombo Member

Tonight I made Thai Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup - one of our favorites, and I think it is one of the prettiest dishes in the world! It's made with chicken broth, coconut milk, lemon grass, ginger, garlic, red curry paste, lime juice and fish sauce plus shrimp and whatever veggies you like. Today I used butternut squash, mushrooms, red and green peppers and bean sprouts. Garnish with sliced scallions and chopped cilantro.
    [​IMG]

keepitsimple likes this.
  2. WilliG

WilliG New Member

looks delicious! Love being inspired by others' ideas. I love cooking and being creative in the kitchen. Today I tried new recipe of steak sauce with a tiny bit of sugar for sweetness. I ordered special jars for it here https://allinpackaging.co.uk/containers/jar/. So I can keep this sauce in the fridge for a few weeks.

3. WizardTrubbish

WizardTrubbish much more beastly

I had a tofu burrito, my third in the past two days

keepitsimple and Dragalge like this.
  4. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

Had chicken breast, sharp cheddar macaroni n cheese, and corn last night.

5. Nancy Samuel

Nancy Samuel New Member