• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's for dinner?

joombo

Tonight I made Thai Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup - one of our favorites, and I think it is one of the prettiest dishes in the world! It's made with chicken broth, coconut milk, lemon grass, ginger, garlic, red curry paste, lime juice and fish sauce plus shrimp and whatever veggies you like. Today I used butternut squash, mushrooms, red and green peppers and bean sprouts. Garnish with sliced scallions and chopped cilantro.
thai%2520coconut%2520shrimp%2520soup.jpg

WilliG

looks delicious! Love being inspired by others' ideas. I love cooking and being creative in the kitchen. Today I tried new recipe of steak sauce with a tiny bit of sugar for sweetness. I ordered special jars for it here https://allinpackaging.co.uk/containers/jar/. So I can keep this sauce in the fridge for a few weeks.

I think I might be having pizza...?

Typically I have pasta with some tomato and olive sauce and cheddar cheese though, easy to make but tastes great.

raichu27

Roast beef sandwich with cheese & bacon, mozzarella sticks w/marinara sauce, and a mint shake from Arby's.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Christmas Eve dinner consisted of ham with garlic mashed potatoes, my aunt’s mac and cheese, and cornbread muffins and it was very good.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
@ Raichu27 try the cheese sticks with the cheddar sauce your world will be rocked

I'm probably gonna have my usual breakfast for dinner

Coolio35

Well I ate two pizzas from mama Pizza. I paid 12 Bucks for two and it was great. My pizzas has artichokes, BBQ Sauce, Mushromms, shrimps, a little bit garlic, peas, salami, ham, chilli and olives. Man this was great.