• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's for dinner?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Edible material as usual.

Platina2000

Zucchini boats with ground bison and pizza sauce. First time making the stuff, so I hope it turns out well.

Edit: turned out awesome, and it's low carb, too! Definitely gonna be making this more often!:p

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Some pizza, ham, bacon and pepperoni.

Moonligh

A few slices of homemade Mexican pizza. I got myself a pizza oven like this and decided to recreate that eponymous pizza from Taco bell. Obviously, the result differs a lot, but it was still tasty. I'm gonna experiment with more recipes, like good old pepperoni.

Last edited:

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
I called it both a “Please Muenster, I want some more” and “Muenster Mash”. I couldn’t choose between which pun I preferred more.

It was basically a “Chopped Cheese” Cheese Burger. I seasoned a pound of lamb. Stuffed that, Muenster Cheese, some really chivy mashed potatoes, a lil cheedah, and some condiments in between King’s Hawaiian Mini Sub Rolls. :oops::oops:

I also had this Carolina Reaper BBQ sauce, that I had made, to dip it in...

I like to cook.

juiccbox

Idiot Extraordinaire
Leftover jimmy johns from yesterday