• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's for dinner?

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
c39
That looks like anything my sister cooks

Noa

Pokemon Crystal is my happy place
I had gyudon! It was super delicious!

know that feeling, I get to the grocery store twice a week, for work, one item I love is always out of stock (canned tuna)

for now had some rice with tofu and spicy pea curry
just missing was the meat, didn't really like cooking any meat at 11:30 pm
will just make meat after getting back from work

Noa

Pokemon Crystal is my happy place
^^^ god that sounds good rn...

We're foraging tonight, so not really sure. Probably just canned soup in the cupboard... Boring :<

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Hamburgers, baked beans, and plain potato chips. Nothing too extravagant lol but it was delicious nonetheless.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm planning on ordering pizza tonight since I don't have much food at home, and most nearby fast food restaurants aren't open for take-out given the state of things.

(pizza great choice, my favorite is spinach alfredo first and meat lovers second)

as soon as my mom got home, we made home made tortillas, with some meat, potato, and veggies and almost forgot chipotle peppers for heat

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I ate cereal yesterday

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Some time this week I plan on making Goulash (an eastern European beef soup), but I'm waiting until flour starts appearing in supermarkets again, because Covid-19 panic buyers have moved on to flour and baking stuff now. The reason I want flour is that adding a cup of flour mixed with water to your soup really improves the texture in my opinion, it makes the broth thicker and less watery.