• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's goin' on with this world? (one shot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blastoise786

One day Bob stepped on a panel and it exploded. Then Groudon and Kyogre appeared out of nowhere and started fighting so bad the world exploded.

the end!

KirbyXD

Good Night!
That was the best story I've read! I'm not being sarcastic. Really I wasn't. I like to do storys like that all the time

C

+Chaos Blade+

What...

the...

hell.

WHAT WAS THAT? What was it? One sentence. A pathetic little sentence. Surely you can improve on it. Ask yourself questions. Why did Bob step on the panel; why did the legendary beasts appear, may I remind you, out of nowhere and fought, and the world exploded!

Congratulations. You have made the shittiest work of Fan Fiction in the history of Serebeth.

+Chaos Blade+

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
this is a joke right?otherwise you are the most idiotic person i have ever heard of.every thing needs improvment!

T

Total Shadow

ssw said:
this is a joke right?otherwise you are the most idiotic person i have ever heard of.every thing needs improvment!
Got that right...

Psychic

Really and truly
The stupidity of some people amaze me.

Honestly. Do people like Blastoise just bang their head against a wall all day until their brain leaks out through their eyes? It would explain a lot of the idiocy I have seen on this forum.

If you can't read the rules, you have problems.
*reports*

And guys, instead of filling up a SPAM thread with your own SPAM, try the Report Button. -_-

~Psychic

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
KirbyXD said:
That was hilirious Choas Blade! Say something else

STOP ****ING ENCOURAGING THIS PIECE OF ****! THIS WASN'T EVEN FUNNY. YOU CANT EVEN CALL IT A SENTENCE! THIS PLACE IS GETTING CLOSED FOR SURE AND IMMA REPORT BLASTIOSE. AGAIN KIRBY DON'T ENCOUARGE PURE ********

Status
Not open for further replies.