• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

whats gonna happen to cilan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
after the best wishes series ends, we now iris wont go on with ash back to kanto, but do you think cilan will continue on to be the male companion of ash or will he stay back in unova and return to being a gym leader

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
Well, Clian has more possibility to return than Iris, but I really doubt about it. Personally, Cilan had annoyed(I don't hate him) me as he compare everything to food. To annoying to hear it. As well with his "Evaluation Time". Well, Brock annoys some people with his love phrases ,but at least is funny that he is rejected every episode.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I don't care what they do with Cilan, because even if they do get rid of him, they'll probably just replace him with someone just like him.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Hopefully stay in Unova, because his eyes are horrible.

Wha? I...don't even.....

I won;t say anything until we get info on the new arc since they said they were going a new route

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
Well, Clian has more possibility to return than Iris, but I really doubt about it. Personally, Cilan had annoyed(I don't hate him) me as he compare everything to food. To annoying to hear it. As well with his "Evaluation Time". Well, Brock annoys some people with his love phrases ,but at least is funny that he is rejected every episode.

werrd soo true he always does that but im fine with him really, but they prolly will replace him with another guy

MonfernoFreak

~Monferno is boss~
I really hope that they do replace him. He annoys the hell out of me every single episode, and also I agree, I'm ALWAYS staring ay his eyes. Just another thing wrong with him. I miss Brock :(

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
werrd soo true he always does that but im fine with him really, but they prolly will replace him with another guy

Yea, I think that will be other guy. I know that Cilan is popular lately, but in my perspective, he isn't the replacement of Brock. Brock was funny and people like it.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
Yea, I think that will be other guy. I know that Cilan is popular lately, but in my perspective, he isn't the replacement of Brock. Brock was funny and people like it.

ya he did get pretty popular, hey u never know brock might come back... prolly a 50% chance , then again i wanna see a new guy

Bananarama

The light is coming

^this, pretty much.

His eyes are alright, though.

BlueDragonfangirl

Poor Dento, people seem to hate his eyesXD
I'm a Dento fan so I hope he stays, he hasn't had much screen time or an arc to himself like Iris has and should get more Pokemon and the next region seems like a perfect place for him, guess will see.

Ke$ha

Banned
Im sure he will stay I think hes a good character and I wanna see him in the new generation. I wanna see him become a better coinnosseur and maybe battle some more to get more experience as a trainer. oh and I hope Burgundy follows him to the new region cuz she seems like a very good rival for him.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
Poor Dento, people seem to hate his eyesXD
I'm a Dento fan so I hope he stays, he hasn't had much screen time or an arc to himself like Iris has and should get more Pokemon and the next region seems like a perfect place for him, guess will see.
I think people don't hate him, is just because people know that Cilan can't impact more the anime just like Brock did.

I personally like Cilan, and I think it would be great if he went on to the next region with Ash. However, it would blow my mind to see Brock come back.

Starsurfer

Pokemon Idol
I think Cilan will probably end up staying. Cilan has less of a reason to stay in Unova since he has two brothers acting as the gym leaders there. I also feel that the new region (being based on France) would be the perfect place for a character like him. I like Cilan, (at least in the original Japanese. He's A LOT more annoying in the dub) so I don't mind this. I just hope he ends up being a more developed character. I feel they really neglected him for a good part of this series.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
france wood be a perfect place for him hahaha, it wood be nice to see burgundy follow him there, there's a chance, oh and in the pokemon X and Y trailer u can see a pansage, so that up's the chances of cilan being in it

Starsurfer

Pokemon Idol
france wood be a perfect place for him hahaha, it wood be nice to see burgundy follow him there, there's a chance, oh and in the pokemon X and Y trailer u can see a pansage, so that up's the chances of cilan being in it

Haha! Yeah, that's what I thought. France, with it's reputation for great food would really mesh well with Cilan. And actually missed the Pansage in the trailer at first. Now I think he has even more reason to stay :D I hope Burgundy will follow him too. She's a pretty interesting character and a great rival for Cilan.

Status
Not open for further replies.