• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's happening at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toge5556

Like a cosmic condom
i haven't been in about a year so i don't know

ray236

skatin` in East L.A
a bunch of guys attacked me and broke my nose and made my eyes purple, no jk lol. its alright, 7th grade is pretty fun =].

haha .funny

u seem like one of those kids me and my friends wud jump(beat up 4 u whities out there)

ray236

skatin` in East L.A
a bunch of guys attacked me and broke my nose and made my eyes purple, no jk lol. its alright, 7th grade is pretty fun =].

haha .funny

u seem like one of those kids me and my friends wud jump(beat up 4 u whities out there)

Nebbio

NINJA!
Sponser walk today. Legs sore. OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

I've been in school two weeks so far and it's already been pretty stressful... I'm taking:

AP English Literature
AP Chemistry
AP Biology
AP Psychology
G/T Physics
G/T Calcsu
...and I'm also a student aide (the only break I get during the day Dx)

I like most of my teachers/classes though, except Chemistry. I just get a massive workload, and tons of tests on the same day. Oh well, I can handle it I think. I suppose it's just preparing me for college next year. ;;

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Well I am on prom committee this year so I've been trying to work that out with everyone. Also, we are working on homecoming skits.

I am a Sound Director this year so today I was out playing music at lunch.

Fun stuff. Cross Country meet today too.

What else? AP English homework sucks, I have to read a stupid book by Wednesday. I hate Algebra 2. My teacher doesn't "teach" he just tells you what assignment to do and if you ask him for help he gets really *****y and hardly explains anything.

Yeah, whateverrr. :)

Terry. T.

One and Only...
I fell off my chair on Thursday in English, and saw a book. It was wrote by my teacher! Turned out he's a famous author! LOL!

Shadow XD001

I started Middle School (First Year, 7th Grade) and I started it Sept. 8th. On the first day, obviously, I was having trouble with my lockers. Please don't flame me, I'm still fairly new at Middle School but I've got the hang of it. My first quiz is in Math on Monday, we can use a Calculator, so I'm fine, I guess. We can also use a calculator on other quizzes, tests, even State Tests! So yeah I'm happy about that.

Something I don't like is that they have stairs you can only go up or down, but that's so people don't hit each other, although I don't want to be late for my classes. For the first week they let the 7th Graders have a little bit more time to get to their classes then 8th Graders but that ends Monday. Oh man.

Illusione-Tempus

I started Middle School (First Year, 7th Grade) and I started it Sept. 8th.

Middle School already huh? =]

So I'll be posting yesterday's. Again, I slept in class, this time in Math class because I have to get up at 3 AM for fasting. Yeah, THAT early =.= I also left my Math workbook at home, this day is getting plain annoying.

Then Science class and we had to go to the laboratory... I always hated that place, because I'm pretty bored being asked to go there all the time... From 7th grade 'til now, it's always the same place. Oh well, at least we're going to do some analyzing with Microscopes after vacation.

Then Compu... huh? Teacher's not there, I'm not too happy because I want to know my test results. T^T

Overall, a bad school day. At least the vacation last for about two weeks from 14th 'til 30th of September x3 So this will be my last post 'til the end of vacation.

I started Freshman year. -bricked-

Seriously, though. My classes are all alright, I guess. The ONLY subject I don't like is P.E. XD Well, not P.E. in general, but the teacher. He made us do too much on the first day of exercising... Luckily we have a Block Schedule, so I only get that class 2-3 times a week. =P (Also, that class is 6th period [last class of the day]...) AND, it's very hot where I live... >.<

I also have to turn in a short autobiography to my English teacher by Tuesday. I still can't to decide on what part of my life to write on... But, since I love to write, it won't be much of a problem. xP And we have to read it aloud the whole class... I hope I don't screw up. D:

I also have to do some sort of time-line thingy for Science about the Big Bang and Big Crunch (aka, the life of the universe). All I need to do is color it. XD

On Monday I have Business Tech, Spanish, and Algebra... It's weird, but in almost all my classes, I sit in the back. xD (Yay!)

What else, what else... eh, I guess that's it for now. :p

Last edited:

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Well, my first week ended, and I liked all my classes and teachers. It was also nice to see friends and others I haven't seen over the Summer. During the week I recieved an "invintation" to join Nation Honors Society. The "invintation" is really a form you have to fill out, including: what groups you have been in, have you ever been in a leadership or offical position in those groups, why do you want to join NHS, and a request for a letter of recommendation. Then, on Friday, an announcement was made that Sophmores and Juniors that wanted to participate in Dual Enrollment could sign up to do the PSAT, and I'm planning to sign up on Monday.

Well, that's my week.

Last edited:
- TomDraco: wow, they really made you do that to join? At my school, we just had to pay money and then we were 'appointed' in a ceremony thing. I still haven't started getting my hours yet, haha.

I've been in school for two weeks now, and it isn't too bad. I'm doing fine in my classes, other than AP Psychology. I'm not really trying my best right now, so I got a 77 on my progress report, ha.

granbull guy

Vasoline
Schools okay for me Im even starting to enjoy it but my teacher in English is EVIL!

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
- TomDraco: wow, they really made you do that to join? At my school, we just had to pay money and then we were 'appointed' in a ceremony thing. I still haven't started getting my hours yet, haha.

I've been in school for two weeks now, and it isn't too bad. I'm doing fine in my classes, other than AP Psychology. I'm not really trying my best right now, so I got a 77 on my progress report, ha.

I haven't done any of the forms yet, actuallly. But, I plan on doing it within the next week.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Our English teacher is straightjacket wearing bonkers. She made us listen to Irish rap! LOL, she's so much fun...

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
It's fine. I hate the homework amount, and my summer exam courses, but it's fine.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Learning is whats happenin-g.

And some Football going on.

Biology Honors is going to be a horror.
Because im a freshman.

Status
Not open for further replies.