• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's happening at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterpokes

We've been at School for soon 5 weeks, and in about two weeks, it's vacation again!
We had some tests by now, and I scored good on those two we had and got given back.
A and B-, the first was easy and the other one you had to write a big summary, but it was too painful to do. But nothing bad about it actually.

Anyway, tomorrow is a new test and I should have been reading now.
And it's only 5 hours and that I can live with, even though we have the worst teacher in the world in that subject. At least she don't hate me! I think so...

So school has been good, nothing big has happened. Except that somebody blows fireworks in the hall way, but I can live with that.

Skull-Kid

Just finished a re-draft of an english essay. It was about the fairground and my essay wasn't that great. I'm not proud of it. I could have done better. Just got my chemistry test results back. I got 39 and a half out of 48, which is pretty good. Done a biology test which was quite easy but I have the harder one tomorrow.

Godzilla

Banned
been at school for like a week and a half now, actually not that bad yesterday was really chill

but its gonna be lame next week

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The least to say, I think I've grown to feel comfortably okay with wearing uniform skirts since my mom's been making me wear them anyway (but I still prefer pants over this!!!). Anyway, it's been 3 weeks since I returned to school . I'm currently a sophomore in high school, taking Physical Fitness, Honors Geometry, World Civilizations II, American Literature, Spanish II, and Honors Biology. So far, since I'm taking a PE class for first period, I get easily tired by the next period (it takes me a while for me to get myself back together... I mean as in finally catching my breath) and it's sorta becoming a little stressful for me to concentrate in most of my classes... but I'm still trying to adjust so I'm pretty sure I'll be doing fine.

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
Gah... I have Midterms next week >.>

Thus begins a rush of insanity from my teachers (most of them anyway) as they try to cram in the rest of this quarter's curriculum by next week. I've already been assigned a project for one of my midterms and we've started rushing like crazy in another class.

Atleast the 1st quarter of Junior year is almost finished.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
School

Hmm soo much Homework and a project...man and school just started..AND studing (<-- MOST SUCKISH) other than that, im chilling with my friends in the Anime club, we're planning an AMV (Anime Music Video) compitition, can't wait.

bison

I graduated university a couple of years ago, now I run my own game studio and have been offered a teaching post at my old college.
School was awesome.

Cobalt_Latios

Not a whole lot... apparently I'm in a big of a situation, didn't realize I had to take this test and now I'm trying to find a way to actually take it. Besides that, everything seems to be going well.

<C_L>

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Everything's okay, I suppose, maybe even better.

Skull-Kid

Done the harder biology test and passed the first one. I've then went and done a german test and got a maths test on monday :( So many tests :( Plus I suck at maths even though I'm in the highest maths class.

superjesus1

Well, it's my second week back at school (i'm in year 12 by the way - that's the first year of the sixth form here in the UK =D) and things are going great =) I've just started driving lessons, just need some more practice changing gear before my next lesson =) A levels are much better than GCSE, but i'm working a lot harder than last year so i think i'm going to cope - even though i have a Biology essay on the human digestive system and a History essay on Russian Political change in the late 19th century to be handed in on monday - haven't started either yet! Haha - i've been buried under a pile of Chemistry homework up until today XD

Upa

Pink Floyd Never Die
yay my exams are over today!
finally I can relax, after 2 long weeks.

The subjects I'm bound to fail in are Sanskrit, Hindi Grammar and Hindi Literature.
I'll do decent in the rest.

And I've high hopes for science.

Cobalt_Latios

Currently, working with Flash to learn how to do commands. Basic stuff, but you gotta start somewhere.

And now, I'm going to be working with Photoshop to export stuff to Flash.

<C_L>

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Currently, working with Flash to learn how to do commands. Basic stuff, but you gotta start somewhere.

And now, I'm going to be working with Photoshop to export stuff to Flash.

<C_L>

My year went through ICT doing spreadsheets and looking at holiday websites. The year after, the gave it a complete overhall, so everyone else is doing fun stuff like flash. Not fair.

More recently, my german teacher told me he hadn't got a copy of my coursework, so I promissed to get him a copy next lesson. The lesson after, I was about to apologise because my printer was broken (and getting anything onto a school computer is a nightmare), when he appologized and said he did have a copy, just a computerised one.

A few lessons later, today, he demanded a copy of the coursework again. I had to remind him he had a copy. Eesh.

Also, I can't stand the current topic. Learning about food makes me hungry :p.

PokeShinyHuntJack

Back....Again
Well this year is my 3rd year in secondry school and because there is not SAT's, i have to study for GCSE's :(. Yeah it sucks..

So much... work...

And less time for SRing and stuff.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Aaaahhhhhh! Buisness Studies! Boring. Try to teach us to type. Yes I know how to type or you wouldn't see this post.

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
Well I've got a Buisness Club and I'm leader so I get to run our Christmas Shopping Night which is normally a big rush but lots of fun so thats one thing I'm looking forward to

Status
Not open for further replies.