• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's happening at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

giradialkia

On Monday, i had to do 4 essays for the same subject for homework.
Today, i had Maths, English and German tests. I also got two English essays, an Irish essay, about 7 Irish 'exercises', a German Roleplay to learn, some maths questions, and to top it off my new Piano teacher whom i've just met has given me half a piece to have learned by next week. Yes, the last is not really school-related, but it really doesn't help.

Cobalt_Latios

Using the program 3DStudio Max 2010 to "model" an apple. Not very exciting, but it's a start. Class ends in 45 minutes. Kind of curious to see how we finish this. Mainly because the stuff in this exercise (if you care to call it that) can be useful elsewhere.

<C_L>

Caelesti

dancing queen
I went to drama club a few days ago (very hip and classy, I know) and I was chosen to do improvisation - long story short: I embarrassed myself by not being able to come up with anything. T___T" I also took a Trig test yesterday; I hope I passed. D:

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
im sick of it, it ends at 2.20 and we only have 2 sport classes, just awfulll.....

Its homecoming time and I got nominated for homecoming KING! I'm so happy. :^D

drake13

Ryukishi
it was our field trip (adventure camp) yesterday and we did so many things!!!

well, it was more fun on the bus but still...

we did rapelling, tree top corridors, slide for life (slide using a cable tree to tree, 100 meters) and so much more...it was really exciting..

the most exciting part was when we had our consequences then we had to go under the legs of the girls...it was rainy then they had mud in their hands then when we were going under them, they put mud in our shirts, body, everywhere!! then after we had gone under them, we also got mud in our hands then we chased each other then put mud everywhere....it was SO much fun...tihihihihi

i'm a sophomore at school and an honor student...i enjoy tutoring my classmates at biology, algebra, and english., wahaha.,

i'm also a journalist for our school paper, and a broadcaster...

lesse.. my friends are getting in trouble, I'm getting alright marks annnd:
School is out for two weeks w00t!

then its back to hell as we don't know it.

Yrik

This seems like a good thread, so beware of venting, because I'm extremely ****** at the moment. A little bit of background: sophomore in high school, taking driver's ed.

Anyway, I've gotten nothing but A's and B's throughout school, and except this, my lowest grade at the moment is an 86. Now, I'm going to be honest and say that I think Driver's Ed. is probably the only truly important class I'll take this year, and as such I've been working hard in it and studying. We've only gotten one worksheet so far for homework, and that was Wednesday (I think). I did that, felt pretty good about the answers, and handed it in.

About half an hour ago, I went to check my grades on the school site, and I have a 63 for the class. Under comments, I saw "More effort needed" written. Now, here are my problems:

1) I pay as much, if not more attention than anyone else in the class.
2) As per the class syllabus she gave us, doing a worksheet, even if every answer is wrong (which wasn't even the case, I'm pretty sure), gets you a 50 as long as you put in effort.
3) Worksheets/homework are 25% of your grade.

So unless I'm missing something, there is NO WAY I should have a 63 in this class. Planning on talking to her about it tomorrow because I'm stressing over it so much. Just wanted to rant, really. If anyone's got any thoughts on why she'd put my grade in as this, I'd appreciate the replies.

In English we're watching a movie called Miss Potter. Eh, it's okay, and I think it's good for English class.

Science, we made a telescope! =P It was pretty difficult trying to get the distance between the lenses right, but it was kinda worth it.

P.E.... ugh. No comment. :x

In Algebra today, there was a power-out in the last 50 minutes of class. I was glad to not have to hear the teacher's boring (typical) lectures, but I was kinda bored even without them. Huh. After the lights came back on, the wall clock, which is powered by the building's electricity, started going pretty whacked and was spinning out of control. In 10 minutes, it passed by 8 hours. xD

Well, school is bizarre, but when is it not?

ribcage_x

eeeh
If i dont go 10 hours a week ill get kicked out and I slept in all day on accident yesterday sooo i decided to stay up all night and im already tired D:
im so gunna get kicked out D:

Spookz

Lumos
My Lighting Design class is going on a field trip to the Lyric Opera of Chicago today. I'm super excited for that. Our instructor actually works there as a lighting designer, so she's taking us on a real tour of the facility.

But.. I have to go to production meetings first. Bleh.

Eivana

There Is No NiGHTS!
I am in my first year in college, working with video production and psychology. XP

Thankfully I am no longer in high school though.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
There's a guy in my Drama Club who looks like 0Yarko. =D
I also had fun in Drama when we all chanted "CPR! CPR!" after someone faked death. lol.

~:Shadow:~

Today, I had loads of homeworks on the waiting line:

Maths homework which took me 30 minutes.
English Literature homework which took me 1 hour.
Biology homework which took me 2 hours.
English language homework which took me 10 minutes :p

The Biology homework is still incomplete, so I'll have to work on it over the weekend.

Now, to my school day:
I had much fun stealing other people's pencil cases without them noticing and hiding them to annoy them xD
I also overused the hand sanitizer provided in school for the sake of swine flu prevention (and trust me, that was really fun :p).
Finally, we kept on walking over 20 minutes around the school (total 3 buildings) trying to find the Chemistry lab. Turned out the chemistry teacher hasn't yet 'arrived' from Australia, and the school put no cover lesson/teacher, so a random teacher took us in his class until the class ended :D

School's pretty fun and funny, although exhausting ... ^^

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
wow.
my day was ok. we got yelled at for talking during chapel, silent lunch(the food was good though), and in english i watched a movie based on a story we read.:)

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Balancing chemical equations.

3 H2SO4 + 2 Al(CH3COO)3 => Al2(SO4)3 + 6 CH3COOH.
ha ha, bet you didnt no that n00bz! lol!! :)

Well,for the next three weeks in P.E.,3/5 days of the week we are doing basketball. IMO,basketball sucks because i sometimes get bad teams,and we do it WAY too much. the antagonizing is under control,though i hear a smart-*** remark about me now and then. Like these two idiots who thought they could beat me up. Trust me,you dont want to see me in a fight. They would be pretty much pwned. School is going smooth aside from the above though.

Status
Not open for further replies.