• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's happening at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Well, really school is quite taxing on my natural sleep schedule. In fact, I HAVE no sleep schedule anymore. >_>

On Mondays(Well, not anymore at least) and Wednesdays, I have to be at school by about 7:35ish for the normal band practice.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have to be at school by 6:50ish because of early band practice.

And on Friday I have to be at school by 7:40ish for game day band practice.

Other than that, I head off to Geometry after finishing band, which is a pretty fun class.

Then I'm off to be a TA in Band, though we rarely have to do anything aside from practice and hang out.

Biology follows that, which is a rather...interesting class. Starting either tomorrow or Monday, we get to use mini-laptops for things.

Ugh. My LEAST favorite class is there after. Stupid English. -_-

Ironically, directly after English, I have German I. Going from one sentence structure to another.

And last but not least, I have World History to end the day. Its a rather small and enjoyable class to be in.

Cobalt_Latios

i'm not at school anymore, i'm a working person so i'm afraid i cannot tell about it myself.
That used to be me... (I mean, c'mon for the last year I've been on here quite a bit).

I don't officially start classes until the 8th (in fact, quite a few people are starting on this day), but I got a good sense for how things are going to be this week.

Basically, I'm in College right now (well, I'm in the area, so it works out nicely), and I'm probably taking the best course: Game Development. So, enjoy your classes, I'm going to learn how to make and create video games.

Buuuut, I might take a few other miscellaneous courses to "mix" things up a bit.

<C_L>

all4game

Junior in high school.
Yearbook design (fun)
Switched to gym next semester (bad)
AP Macroeconomics (meh...)
German 1 (boo)
Trig / Pre Calc (boo)
Lunch. XD
Study Hall (XD)
AP Environmental Science (XD)
Physics (boo)
English (boo)

I don't know anybody in a lot of my classes, which sucks. :/
I'm pretty shy, so it doesn't help anything.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Eh... I'm a freshman in a college I don't want to go to. :/ (Being forced into it.)

At the beginning, I was downright terrified to the point, I actually became depressed. I'm feeling better emotionally but I think there was an aftermath because of chest pains I've noticed.

They won't go away so I went to the hospital yesterday but the doctors couldn't figure anything out so I was discharged. :/

Yep... Kinda sums up my year so far.

Spookz

Lumos
Classes haven't started yet here, at least, not for me. They're doing the freshman immersion week crap, but the quarter officially starts the 9th.

My classes are: Lighting Design I, Lighting Technology I, Design Production Practice I, Rendering for Designers I, and Intro to Asian Philosophies. Only 16 credit hours, considering taking another course -- I feel kind of like a bum only taking five classes, but I'm not sure what to add.

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
gr 10 on tuesday! but seems pretty simple

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I got to dress up as a cheerleader for a pep rally today.

I was surprised, I look damn sexy in a miniskirt.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
i have to put up with a ***** as a teacher (check "teachers that suck"). im in marching band, i wanna quit, but i just cant. the school board just became a dictatorship and all the guys have to pull their pants up to their waste (no problem) and tuck their shirst in (problem). but thats why i wear a jacket. plus its ****ing cold in the school. they never turn the damn AC of. so yeah. i havent seen my best friend in nearly two weeks, and im starting o get a little worried. so yeah, life at school is more depressing than those Psalms and grovelling in God's presence (YES! Monty Python!!!!).

Wigglytuff FTW!

Oh hi thar
Being a freshman in high school, isn't as intimidating as I thought. I got stuck in Pre-Algebra while all my friends were sent to Algebra I or Math I (a rewash of middle school math). Since there was only 8 other freshman who got into Pre-Al, the other half is filled with 10th graders and maybe even 1 Junior iirc...
And let me tell you somethin', the sophomores in my class are not the brightest bulbs on the Hanukkah tree... In this class, the teacher gives out the majority of my homework. Usually I get it finished in Study Hall, but I forgot my notebook at home, so I couldn't do it. Now I'm at home and I should be doing it, but I'm on here instead. :p
In PE we are doing a Frisbee unit, which is fun, because we are learning how to throw a Frisbee in different ways (some throws we learned I thought people would get hurt a lot, but they've been dodging very well.)
But I gotta work on my insane amount of math homework now... Ugh.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Being a freshman in high school, isn't as intimidating as I thought. I got stuck in Pre-Algebra while all my friends were sent to Algebra I or Math I (a rewash of middle school math). Since there was only 8 other freshman who got into Pre-Al, the other half is filled with 10th graders and maybe even 1 Junior iirc...
And let me tell you somethin', the sophomores in my class are not the brightest bulbs on the Hanukkah tree... In this class, the teacher gives out the majority of my homework. Usually I get it finished in Study Hall, but I forgot my notebook at home, so I couldn't do it. Now I'm at home and I should be doing it, but I'm on here instead. :p
In PE we are doing a Frisbee unit, which is fun, because we are learning how to throw a Frisbee in different ways (some throws we learned I thought people would get hurt a lot, but they've been dodging very well.)
But I gotta work on my insane amount of math homework now... Ugh.

It's called a Menorah. It's not a tree =P

Anywho.. 10th graders in Pre-Al don't seem bright. I know a lot of 9th graders in Pre-Al though, so it's not as bad. I was in Algebra 2 freshman year, yet I suck at math haha.

Homework is messing with my sleep & gaming schedule.

well its nice i gusse im in 8th grade
1 period gym(cool lots of friends there)
2 period english honors(1 friend and it quite boring in there)
3 period wolrd geo(lots of freind lots of fun)
4 period science(its fun some friends and the teacher is cool)
lunch most fun part of day girls freinds what else do i need best part of day
5 period algebra 1 honors (no freinds i cant understand what the teacher says and its a boring class)
6 period computers(really fun loots of friends and cool girls super fun class too)
over all i like most of my classes

AlanL

Infinite Curiosity
I'm a sophomore at the U of A, physics major!

The local Preacher Guy seems to've vanished, and traffic is a nightmare as usual.

But at least my classes turned out good. Honors E&M/math techniques with some history, economics and philosophy on the side.

Philosophy's going to be one of my favorites, because I like to debate!

Cobalt_Latios

I got to dress up as a cheerleader for a pep rally today.

I was surprised, I look damn sexy in a miniskirt.
:rolleyes:

Homework is messing with my sleep & gaming schedule.
Well, if you can find a way to fix the sleep part, you should be fine. Gaming is refundable, so to speak.

<C_L>

onew

I'm starting my junior year of high school on Tuesday D: I have Honors Chemistry, Honors Pre-Calculus, British Lit, Japanese, Spanish, AP Language and Composition, and AP European History.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
HS freshman at Sept. 9th
Algebra 1
English Lit. D:
French(wanted spanish but oh well)
PE(mon, wed, fri)
Health(tues, thurs)

Hope this school year goes well =D

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Along with my two standards, swimming and water polo, I'm also taking on several creative extracurriculars. I plan on doing two acts in the Talent Show and a few dances and taiko drumming at our international night.

You have a pool in your school? Wish I had one in mine...

Quote of the Day at School:
Teacher: *Rubs out on Interactive Whiteboard*
Me: *puts hand up*
Teacher: Yes, Terry?
Me: You missed a spot!
Teacher: *turns round and rubs it out after everyone laughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.