• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's happening at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
Well..... I'm a Junior this year and I'm starting my 7th week of school this week.

This semester I have:
AFM (Advanced Functions and Modeling)
Sociology/Psychology
Law & Justice
Chemistry Honors

Next Semester:
AP U.S. History
English III Honors
A third Computer Animation
I don't remember the last one
(2nd Semester not in that order)

Overall, my classes are pretty good this year. I only have 2 problems with them. 1: At the end of Sophomore year, my AP U.S. History teacher gave us an assignment over summer bresk due on the first day of class. I did it only to find out I have the class next semester. Now I'm not sure where my assignment is.
2: Apparently, I either lack the work ethic or intelligence to handle AP English III. Seeing as I was not given an explanation when recommendation came about last year, I'd have to assume that the former was used as the main thing my teacher considered. Sure my last project in the class was a day late, but it was 2 pages more than necessary....

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
I have Color Guard [my first year] and last Thursday was our first game and I got back at 2. I had make up from the show that next morning still on and did not care. Band was dead that day. And I'm already failing math. I am SO glad I didn't have AP English this year.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
well I'm a Junior this year in High School and I like my classes except my english and math class which are total bores so; here are the classes I'm taking:

Chemistry 1-1
Concert Choir <- Should be in A Capella but not enough room for me.
US History 2-1
English 3-1
Algebra 2-1
Cooking 1

Theres the usual study hall, lunch and gym but that's basically in everyones schedule. I'm really excited about this year because I love the people in my classes. On top of this I'm in the drama club and I'm a moderator in the improv troupe and going to be a lead in the cabaret show, the 4th one they have had in the school. Oy god I'm loving this year so far.

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
Gonna start High School in a couple of days. ;o

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
I'm a Sophmore, and I"m starting school tommorrow.

My classes:

Band
English 11 (I'm in advanced English)
Algerbra 2
Chemistry
Economics
U.S. History I
Digital Imaging (Photoshop and all that)

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
I'm a Sophmore, and I"m starting school tommorrow.

My classes:

Band
English 11 (I'm in advanced English)
Algerbra 2
Chemistry
Economics
U.S. History I
Digital Imaging (Photoshop and all that)

Marching band by any chance? Ha good luck getting that ap english work done. Dang you got all core classes in one block [you got block schedule?]

Wigglytuff FTW!

Oh hi thar
Nothing's going on at school today. It's Labor Day! :D
But, tomorrow is picture day... Yay...
Other'n that, nothing else.

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Marching band by any chance? Ha good luck getting that ap english work done. Dang you got all core classes in one block [you got block schedule?]

Basically, marching band during football season, concert band during the winter, and then we march for a week in preperation for a local festival.

Block schedule? I never heard that term before...

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
Well, I started school about two weeks back. My classes are:

English III
Design (Technology)
Social Justice (1st Semester)
Church History (2nd Semester)
Algebra II
Japanese II
Chemistry
US History

So far things are going good, haven't gotten in trouble, and I'm trying to keep my grades in order to stay in Cross Country.

My English teacher had the brilliant idea of making me the tutor of the least knowledgeable student in the whole school.

That's what I get for being one of the best students in the whole school.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
My English teacher had the brilliant idea of making me the tutor of the least knowledgeable student in the whole school.

That's what I get for being one of the best students in the whole school.

Way to sound like a pretentious cock.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Well, I have to go back today. (Here it's not even 1 in the morning. I'm a ***, I know) I hate school so much, mainly cause I feel no need for this stuff, I know a lot of the stuff they teach me, even though I'm all advanced. I hate school, it bores me.

Way to sound like a pretentious cock.

I know.

I'm in a bilingual school (I'm Mexican, my school is English/Spanish) and she's the only student that can't keep a fluid conversation in english.
I'm going to quote my teacher on this:
I'm going to pair you up with her for the rest of the year so that you can help her in her English, I know that you are very good in it and she's not, so you're going to be her tutor from now on.

Those were her exact same words.[/smartarsery]
School sucks so far.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
I have the following:

AP Literature and Composition
US Government
AP Psychology
Concert Orchestra
Physics
日本語四

I am currently involved in Beta Club, Key Club, Student Government, and Recycling Club.
Thinking of joining the Science Club as well because I took AP Chemistry last year.
I am the president of Key Club and Treasurer of Beta Club. :)

torterra i highly doubt youre the smartest in your school. most schools are bilangual now and fact most have iike 5 or 6 languages. ill admit im dumb as a log but in 5th grade my teacher made me read to the hispanic kid next to me because he couldnt read english.

Bank$

I'm so glad I'm out of grade school. Too much teeny bopper drama bullsh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.