• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's happening at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
High school is good so far, except for the homework. That hit me like a tonne of bricks.

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Today was aight.
Summing up everything:
World History: the teacher just talked... and talked... and talked... but she didn't make us do any work so I guess that's ok...
Algebra 2: We did a practice quiz... I got everything right... yay me.
Spanish: Listening to spanish stuff... booring.
Chemistry: Another practice quiz... pretty easy... but boriong as hell.
PE: Before we started playing volleyball, we were making a conga line... like 10 of us... the teacher was just laughing at us... then somebody tripped... fell on her face... funny.
English: We wrote a lot... like 4 pages worth of paragraphs about these short stories we read. boring...

so, to sum it up, PE was the only fun class I had today...

Cobalt_Latios

College: not quite what I had initially expected, but it's still quite the workload. However, I'm rather enjoying my classes. My favorite thus far would have to be my 3D design class, my 2D design class, my 2D drawing class (mainly figures), and my 2D animation class. Not a fan of English, and my Assets class isn't bad, but it does leave a little to be desired.

<C_L>

Crooked

Slightly to the Left
high school isn't so bad. i got two teachers who are so easy, i can do homework in their classes, and still take notes. :D

and i'm making up my own style of shorthand, to make taking notes in damn history easier. i swear, she goes through pages of notes a mile a minute. >_>;

Shuam

righteous
I'm doing fine every single class I'm in other than spanish. Can't understand a thing my teacher says in that class. It's all boring as hell though.

Farmermon

Is back once again!
I'm doing excellent in all my hs classes besides English. The teacher doesn't know how to teach at all...

FireSong

~The musical leaf
We don't have classes for a week due to a storm.
But other than that, I'm doing pretty good in my subjects, and especially great at Math. LOL. I love that subject.
I just wish our Math teacher was someone else, though. >.>

FallenForce

Well I've had 2 weeks off school, holidays ftw. :)

A- every class, so I'm sitting pretty.

Chelc

I'm struggling a little bit in my math class, but not too much. The rest of my classes are going really well. =] I did well on my history quizzes this week/today, and my first sorority meeting was on Monday night. I'm pretty busy, but I like it. I'm having a lot more fun than I thought I would during my first month of college.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
I'm struggling a little bit in my math class, but not too much. The rest of my classes are going really well. =] I did well on my history quizzes this week/today, and my first sorority meeting was on Monday night. I'm pretty busy, but I like it. I'm having a lot more fun than I thought I would during my first month of college.

I though this thread was bye-bye. =D

BTW, I did a SUPERMAN in Maths class! LOL!
And I did an easy test today. I'm SO in top ranks!
(Yeah, I'm in Year 7)

PurpleMew

no promises
Currently lacking in Physics because I can't remember any of the equations but wierdly I am a A* Math student :/ Art coursework is taken up most of my time atm but I am enjoying the textiles project I have been given because I can use a sowing machine.

Got my A level Art Mock soon and I am bricking it to what my topics will be o:

Bardische

Elegance.
^Your signature. IT'S WONDERFULLY ADORABLE.

Anyway, it's test time next week, and we're cramming like crazy. Not that I'm complaining, but yeah :D

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
the juniors had the writing portion of the graduation test. the topic was rather dumb: should space exploation continue to be funded? but i did it. then afterwards, waitng for the bell to ring, im reading Order 66. the kid in front of me takes my bookmark, breaks it in half and uses the smaller end which had a sharp point to cut my chin. ive known the ******* since last semester and we never got along. hes one of those people who acts like he knows everything about everything and when hes in an argument, hell keep arguing even when hes been torn apart verbally. when he cut me, he said that hes had issues with knives. i said some really ugly things that the teacher heard and replied "If I hear another swear word come out of your mouth, I'm grabbin' you by the ear and takin' you to the front office." he probably should have because i was mere seconds away from beating the **** out of the kid. the teacher didnt see the kid cut me, sadly. but the band director is gonna write the kid up for assault, since last year he saw the kid punch me in the face for no reason and knows of how unfriendly we are towards each other. if i ever see the ******* off campus...

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
So far good

tomorrow we will be doing a field trip to an Hospital, and since an horrible experience I'm afraid of them
but I'm really excited

but homework sometimes is hard and some others not .

Only two retards to deal with this year. Billy and Parker. They are both retards and Parker thinks he is cooler then me cause he is jealous im older then him. Billy is a downright retard and i would knock him unconcious if i could. As for grades,im on the cliff. Two D+'s but there better then my F infested report card in 6th grade(i passed barely,had two F's by the end of 6th). That Ryan guy is not as much of a prick as he was last year. In fact,he skipped two weeks of school.

FallenForce

Only two retards to deal with this year. Billy and Parker. They are both retards and Parker thinks he is cooler then me cause he is jealous im older then him. Billy is a downright retard and i would knock him unconcious if i could. As for grades,im on the cliff. Two D+'s but there better then my F infested report card in 6th grade(i passed barely,had two F's by the end of 6th). That Ryan guy is not as much of a prick as he was last year. In fact,he skipped two weeks of school.

Cool story bro? S:

need_2_read

Genius Teenage Girl
4 hours of homework, 3 of which were on the computer. I'm glad I have a half day friday to catch up on projects

Status
Not open for further replies.