• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's happening at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebbio

NINJA!
My Science teacher is retiring.:(

mew801

Nothing. We have term holidays atm :D

Skull-Kid

We're on our last week before our October holidays. Just finished reading a book in english called Lord of the Flies. It was actually pretty good.

Rommath

▲_▲
The two weeks of holidays have just ended, so back to school again for another term and then Summer Holidays.

There was some homework set for the holidays, but it was easy enough. Doing a book review as a speech tomorrow.

AMBFCHD

Passionate trader
We are having holidays in the end of october :<...

I got a 75% just by getting 4 true or false questions wrong(-12pts!!!)

If it's -12 out of 100 that leaves 13% unnacounted for.
And if it was out of a hundred, three points for a true or false isn't very much.

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
Last week's classes got canceled due to a huge flood.

My university decided to extend the semester for one more week; plus, they also made our final exams optional. It's mostly because some people (students and professors alike) are still recovering from the flood and because the school wants us to be "Man for others" and help out in those charity drives.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Recently last Monday we had a blackout, and the blackout lasted almost an hour, that we were about to leave to go home.

They already had teachers coming to tell us to get released and go home, and they alrrady had sign-out tables set up...

when the lights came back on. :/

Spookz

Lumos
Recently last Monday we had a blackout, and the blackout lasted almost an hour, that we were about to leave to go home.

They already had teachers coming to tell us to get released and go home, and they alrrady had sign-out tables set up...

when the lights came back on. :/
I had that happen to me once. The blackout was right before lunch too, so even when we got the power back, we were forced to wait another hour to eat and the whole schedule was messed up for the rest of our day.
Really, we should have just gone home.

Nothing much going on with me. Just a bunch of homework to do that I'm going to procrastinate until the last minute.

Dawsono

i was off for a week, and spend that timeplaying pokemon instead of homework, so iv been doing hwk for the past 3 hours, and still proberly likely to pull an all nighter just to get caught up:(, going into my last week before holidays:D

ooh, and i scored 100% on a biology quiz:D

Gigapoodle

It's all the same...
I'm taking Physical Science, Earth Science, Algebra, Health, Art, World Studies, and English. In English we kept watching the E-Trade baby commercials because it 'was teaching us about mood and tone'. XD

defno

There's quite a bit going on actually,
All this week, our school and our rival school psyche each other up for a game on Friday.
Ex. rallys and smashing a car painted with the other team's color with a sledgehammer.
The game is pretty darn big, a huge amount of people show up and tickets are hard to get.

Electric

1st Period: Biology
This class sucks. It's so hard. Our teacher is insane. She's nice but she's like "read and take notes on all of units 1 and 2" and she thinks that's not a lot of work.

2nd Period: History & Hollywood
I hate this class. In this class we watch movies almost everyday. I thought it would be a good class to take, but it SUCKS. The trimester is halfway over and all we've been watching is gay movies about genocide:

1. Shindler's List
2. The Pianist
3. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
4. Jew Among Germans (Documentary)
5. Ghosts of Rwanda (Documentary)
6. Hotel Rwanda
7. Romeo Dallare Documentary
8. Sometimes in April

Ugh this class is getting more gay by the second. I hate my life. I have some other friends who are taking this class also, and they have another teacher and he said they they got to watch action movies and comedys. And we have to watch this boring crap. Not to mention that I'm the only sophmore in the class, everyone else is a junior and a senior.

3rd Period: Spanish 2
This class is easy.

A Lunch
Meh. I guess it's OK. It's the earliest lunch and I do prefer it. But it's boring cause I just don't like the cross country people that I sit with. They know me and stuff but it's boring.

4th Period: American History
Lame. We have a good teacher, but still I hate history.

5th Period: English 2
I hate English class so bad. I hate my teacher. She is kinda sensitive, so I want to make her cry. She is in charge of student government which helps with Homecoming, so I'm gonna sneak behind her and grind and my friends will take pictures and she will cry cause I hate her :D

After school: CROSS COUNTRY
I love cross country and track I LOVE RUNNING it's so fun I wish I could like run for like 3 hours at a time.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Bahh i just aced my Maths Friday,Other than that i'm goofing off with my friends...like last week,for example.
Unfortunatly, Because of my friends, a Hobo almost died (i am currently holding up my laughter...I respect Hobos!) They pushed him unto the road and almost made a guy crash into him! Seriously that was not cool!

The "homeless guy" ,i should say in respect, was like:

"Ya Stupid wannabez get off my biz, what the **** waz yous tryin to do to me?" or some crap like that he shouted.

People hobos have feelings and are people too!

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
we learn broing stuff thats irrelavant to everything in life

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
If it's -12 out of 100 that leaves 13% unnacounted for.
And if it was out of a hundred, three points for a true or false isn't very much.

Uh, It was out of 60 >_<
Also, the school's uber veteran Band Teacher died of three heart attacks. :(

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Hehe next semester (after winter break...) I have a lot to do...

Try out for the school's swim team, try out for Advanced Drama, the Advanced Choir, and the school's Dance Team.

Hehe. All I'm doing now is dance at my studio after school on Tuesdays and dance at my school. I'm really looking forward to all those tryouts next semester...

Spookz

Lumos
2nd Period: History & Hollywood
I hate this class. In this class we watch movies almost everyday. I thought it would be a good class to take, but it SUCKS. The trimester is halfway over and all we've been watching is gay movies about genocide:

1. Shindler's List
2. The Pianist
3. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
4. Jew Among Germans (Documentary)
5. Ghosts of Rwanda (Documentary)
6. Hotel Rwanda
7. Romeo Dallare Documentary
8. Sometimes in April

Ugh this class is getting more gay by the second. I hate my life. I have some other friends who are taking this class also, and they have another teacher and he said they they got to watch action movies and comedys. And we have to watch this boring crap. Not to mention that I'm the only sophmore in the class, everyone else is a junior and a senior.
Wow. There are some amazing movies in that list, I would have loved a class like that when I was in high school..

But, to each their own, maybe one day you'll appreciate them.

I'm finding it hard to motivate myself to read the other 50 pages of my philosophy for tomorrow.. maybe tomorrow morning..

Status
Not open for further replies.