• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's happening at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Couldn't finish my test because our substitute It's a bit Racist

but almost all my classes I'm doing great
we watched a video about Nursery it made me feel sick of my stomach

squlicky4

well im just sitting my stadard grade courses and will be getting exams in november

school

yeah well being a junior is tough. you have the sat's to worry about, parents and teachers are really starting to pressure you about college, you have to go to work so you can pay for your gas money and you have to listen to your girlfriend whine about her problems

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
no school today because of a teacher's reunion

toge5556

Like a cosmic condom
i've been on "holidays" (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) for about 8 months

rekreatur

We had no actual "class" this week, except Monday and Wednesday. On Tuesday we had a sports day thing where the guys had to play football and girls basketball all day. Yesterday we had to sell some stuff in the town and today we spent all day talking about family issues.

... It was a terrible week. Glad it's Friday now.

Spookz

Lumos
There's no such thing as school on Fridays for me anymore. :D
Ugh. I wish this were the case for me. The university re-did the entire schedule to allow students Fridays off. But, being in a specialized branch, the theatre students still have classes. :/ So, I get to wake up in the morning and go to class while everyone else is sleeping off hangovers.

On the other hand, I love my instructor for today's class. Good thing too, don't want to be stuck in a room with someone you hate for 5 hours straight every week.

Waterpokes

I have gotten from A to B+ to B. That's my grades, but I failed during Math.
I think I did poorly in English, and hopefully above average in Science.

C in Math is terrible, at least when you got parents that really wants you to get A in that subject. This might be a pity excuse, but I'm in the highest grade and the teacher sucks. The lower grades have a better teacher, but a sucking class.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Another one, I have a maths exam next month, I also have to finish an essay by monday.

So a group of 6th formers have forced me into the Junior Debating side because I got into a heated arguement with them over whether Barrack Obama deserves the Nobel Peace Prize or not. They seemed to be impresssed that some average intellegence year 9 was holding up and knew his facts despite being wrong most likely. I'd rather not be in the debating team. Didn't even know there was one and it seems to be full of geeks my above my intellegence.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
I did nothing today because of the home coming game today.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
today our school had our homecomming peprally. biggest. waste. of. time. ever. ive got better things to do than to cheer for an american football team that fails at everything in the universe (the worst in the county, and i wouldnt be surprised if they were the worst in the state), a rather sad cheerleading squad and play a song over and over and over and over and over for a bunch of people who think theyre the prettiest things on the planet when most of them arent. in less than an hour ive got to start getting ready for the game and waste another 3 hours for all of the above.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
hmm

Learned about Autopsys, and that I will never become a forensic pathologist...*shiver* 12 years of school after High School...no wonder there are only like 500 in the US

hmm and lets see
OH! 2 freshman girls fought...lol it was hilarious the pulling of hair and biteing hahahahahahaha

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
We had our homecoming yesturday. We lost hard, and the other team hadn't won 1 game yet.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Our School's Bazaar is coming!I can't wait! Oh My God everybody is gonna be having fun and i have to work at a stall with some lonely emo guy! >_> what fun..

Torpoleon

On Thursday, Oct. 8, 2009, my brother and I joined the Book Club. They meet ever other Thursday, so in 2 weeks on Thursday is the next meeting. Work has been coming along good for now. Usually on Wednesday and sometimes Thursday as well (depends with the Book Club), my brother and I would go to band Extra Help. I just want to be better at the Clarinet. Today, Oct. 9, 2009, we were dismissed at 2:15pm, rather than 2:41 pm so we had to get all our belongings when we were heading to our last period classes. The First Marking Period for my school ends on Nov. 10, 2009. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated on what is happening at school.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
i just got back from the game i mentioned in my previous post. my school lost 19 to 7. not a surprise. although, we hardly ever score.

Status
Not open for further replies.