• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's is your character and rival name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wc662

Green Goblin
Me: Dub (my nickname IRL)
Rival: Barry (I don't change it... ever really)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
(In Diamond)
Me: Matthew
Rival: Barry

(In Pearl)
Me: Dawn
Rival: Paul

(In Platinum)
Me: Jayden
Rival: Duke

My character and rival names are usually just names that I like. There's no pattern to it.

Cutty

Forever now
Me: Cutty (most of the time)
Rival: HIM, any nicks I like.

In jpn pearl my character's name is FRNKY and in jpn w2 is also Cutty but in Japanese.
Other than that I use various names for non original games (R4).

Ditto B1tch

My character is always named with my own name, except if I play with opposite gender.

And rival is always its original name, in the case of D/P/Pt rival was named Barry.

Ditto B1tch

My character is always named with my own name, except if I play with opposite gender.

And rival is always its original name, in the case of D/P/Pt rival was named Barry.

Jiang-Shi

Called my character Sniffer or Santa.
My rival is typically named after my friends character, else I just call him the standard Red etc.

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Id like to use my username but its too long, so i just shorten it to Bstig
As for my rival, its always my name backwards

*~Silver*~

Me: Silver, that baby Lugia in season 5 of the show was just that awesome. xD
Rival: Berry
It's really close to Barry, the original name for him, but my friend has a gerbil named Berry, so I couldn't resist changing that one letter. xD

Shadow XD001

Me: Matt
Rival: Paul (I was thinking about the Paul from the animé)

I've had this file since Diamond first came out in the US. :D

razaxx

Me: Razaxx
Rival: the other game of the duo (in my HG, he is Silver, and in my Platinum, he is CScarf, but this doesn't work too well in Gen. 5, for obvious reasons)

Pidjiken

IV Breeder
Me: Pid

Rival: Dat Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.