• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's is your character and rival name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me: Alex
Rival: Bubba

Ytterbium70

DIE PEOPLE
Platinum
Character: Tanner
Rival: Gavin

I chose Gavin cause I was going to be named that when I was born

Sealotic

I am Sea, as always, and my rival's name is Silver... it's cute.

ShoesThief

Thief of Shoes
I'm usually Alex or Shoes. My more recent games: Plat/HG/B/B2 have been Shoes.

My Rival is my friend Brian or his alter ego: Fluffy

My name (Lucas): PADDY (my name in real life)
Rival name (Barry): LIAM (my best mates name)
His names are like this only vice versa

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
When I first start every game. I name the Main after me Justin and my Rival after my biggest rival in the real world. Mostly a friend ^-^. When I restart depending what im feeling. I choose the girl and name her after my love and Rival with my name ^-^

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
I always name my character Hankka (surprise surprise) and my rival's name was Seppo (I usually give my rival a name that first pops into my head).

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
Myself: DarkS
Rival: Usually random names that pop into my head, but most of the time: Dumbutt

Cyberra

pain in the ***
My character is Cyberra in Diamond, and my rival is Dolt ^^;;;

In Pearl I'm Reno and he's Moron

I'm one of those who prefers to use insulting names for my rival, just because I can ^^;;

Ausgirl

I always use my own name for the main character and the rival gets his propper name so in Pearl and Plat I called him Barry.

psychonerderer

"I don'y know, officer, he just said his name was '???', and that he was going to be a great pokemon trainer... then i stomped him like a minimized jigglypuff."

or, in r/b
"HESGAY? let me think..."

Last edited:

Canada

Banned
Platinum

Me: Trey
Rival: Weed

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
My character name is Lucas while my rival's is Barry.

The "default"names tend to be my choice.

petrelicious

Miserable Fart
My name is "Alex" and my rival's is "Chris".
I always name the heros after myself because wow who doesnt want to be a pokemon champion 8)

...I remember once I called my hero "Neon" ...bad days, bad days.

Status
Not open for further replies.