• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's one thing that you cannot live without?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
And I don't mean one thing that will actually lead to you dying. What's one thing that not having in your life would make it slightly more miserable? It can be anything, just as long as it's not something that will get you banned from the site.

It'll be more fun if you just list one thing, but it's fine if you list more than one.

For me, life would be miserable without cereal. I am dead serious. I absolutely love it.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Pretty much anything digital.

To be more specific, Video Games or the Internet

KillerDraco

Yes, yes, the internet is the obvious answer here, given it's become so engrained in our lives. Heck, we couldn't exactly be posting in this thread if we didn't have it...

But more personally, meat. A vegetarian lifestyle is just not for me, meat's too big a part of my diet and I don't think I could handle life without it. Veggies need wedgies 'cuz meat can't be beat.

Grey Wind

My mattress. I love it. It's really old and springy but i find it really comfortable and it takes me ages to get used to the mattress when I sleep in a different bed.

Also internet/my phone/my laptop but they're boring answers.

Canada

Banned
Music probably. Even if it can be terrible sometimes, I would still hate to not hear any for the rest of my life. .__.

Mister_SGG

Nothing helps me to vent my anger like playing guitar. Seriously.

I would explode if I couldn't play guitar

HMSSparky

Team Rocket Trainee
Air. I don't know why, but it just makes me happy and I couldn't imagine life without it, I've grown so attached to it.
As for a slightly less sarcastic answer, video games. I'd be a much less happy person without them.

Chalis

Victorious
Video game music. I listen to it when I need to relax, or get my mind off things.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Peanut butter.
I am so serious about this, I wouldn't date someone if they were allergic or if someone in their family was allergic.
And of course the internet and my laptop.
Last but not least, the lock on my door.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'll be honest, Pokemon. Its been a part of my life for so long that I truly can't imagine my life without it. Its always been there, ever since my dad brought home a gameboy color with Yellow in it that someone left at his job.

Canto

I would say internet or video games, but I think I could get over those after a while. However, Pepsi is a different story. I need it.

EDIT: Also, a slightly less pathetic one would be music. Even without internet or video games, I would seriously lose my mind if I didn't have my music to listen to.

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
I would have to say the internet. If it wasn't for that, none of us would be here. Plus, it did help get me into one of my favorite artists now so I am very thankful for that.

Also, my iPhone. I know it sounds stupid but this thing has gotten me out a couple of jams and without the GPS on it, my family and I would never have made it to Potsdam last year since my sisters GPS didn't do anything to help us at all.

Music. I just can't go a single day without listening to music.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I was going to say video-games but.... no, it's the internet. As much as I love my games, they're just ONE way to pass time. The internet offers a ton of different activities.

Ninfia-Fan

Friends, family and pets are the things I can not live without. I mean it. I don't know what would happen if any of them were intentionally hurt by someone, but something would snap...

Yeah, I'm very over-protective of them all. Especially since my cat was trapped in a neighbour's shed for 3 days and was horribly skinny when she came home.

Also, on a lesser note, chicken, music, such as anime OSTs and strategy games. I need a way to test my mind. I guess the Internet ranks fairly highly, but I could live without it... And art. I love it as much as music.

Last edited: