• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's That? A What? Never Heard of It.

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
Hello! I wanted to share some music that I had recorded of me playing the ocarina. I have some videogame themes and a few religious tunes.

Oot Intro Theme

What Wondrous Love Is This

Pokemon Center Theme (HGSS Version)

For Me

I do have some more music. You can find it here.

Just click on the link and it will take you to where you can listen to my music. Just click on the play button. (NOTE: If you have FireFox, you may need an additional plug-in)

Now before you critique, there are a few things you should know. I have a crummy microphone. The sound quality is not professional. Neither is the volume level. And second, all of my tracks are instrumental. If you want the lyrics, I have a link in the description of most of them. Ok...now go!