• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the best baby Pokemon?

What's the best baby Pokemon?

• Cleffa

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Magby

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Pichu

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Azurill

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Elekid

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Smoochum

• Wynaut

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Tyrogue

• Togepi

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
What's the best baby pokemon?

Loupgarou

<--will be mine
Tough call...I love both Pichu and Magby....

Pichu--it's cool, (and, on a side note, my best SSBM character) but Magby is another favorite...

::doesn't vote::
My vote: Magby AND Pichu

CrimsonX

magby and elekid

Loupgarou

<--will be mine
Theoretically, Togepi is not, but it has all the qualities of one: evolves by friendship(I know this isn't just babies, but most do), and it can't breed until it evolves. Therefore, most people consider it one. It's just the only one that came out in the same generation as it's evolution, and is not as well recognized as one because of that.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
The lack of Manene(/Mime Jr.) on this poll is depressing to the highest degree. D: Although out of those choices I guess I'd have to say Elekid.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Wynaut. I don't know why, it's just my fav.
Kinda weird. Unexplainable.
Maybe it's because it's blue...

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Riolu.

DUH. xP

Out of the ones up there: Pichu, Magby, Elekid, and Tyrogue. The latter three because they're awesome, and the first because Pichu gets way too much hate. =/

~Chibi~;249;;448;