• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the best Grass Physical move for Torterra?

Nic

Is better Wood Hammer or Seed Bomb?

Wood Hammer has 100 of Accuracy but user takes recoil damage and has Physical Contact. 120 Damages.
Seed Bomb has 100 of Accuracy and hasn't Physical Contact with No added effect. 85 Damages.

Last edited:

mrbadboy3

StrangerDenial<-Gfaq
Wood Hammer

mrbadboy3

StrangerDenial<-Gfaq
Wood Hammer is MUCH better due to the extra power. If it holds Leftovers it will eventually regain all the health it lost anyway.

K-os

Bullet Punch
It depends whether you're going for a 2HKO or 1HKO. Seeing as Torterra will most likely be used as a physical sweeper, I expect Wood Hammer will be used most often.

Freakshow

Jibaku
Due to Torterra being a defensive pokemon, Seed Bomb is generally a much better choice because it does not recoil

Nic

My Torterra has:

Earthquake
Seed Bomb
Crunch
Protect

Item: Focus Strip(if my opponet use Ice moves) I don't want attach to It Leftovers becuse another Pokèmon of my Team has It.

Last edited:

Freakshow

Jibaku
Don't mind Item clause. Torterra needs Leftovers

- Curse/Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Leech Seed
- Seed Bomb

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
I prefer Wood Hammer with Leftovers. It will eventually regain health...

Dotaitos@Leftovers
Impish Nature
-Wood Hammer
-Earthquake
-Leech Seed
-Curse