• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats the Best Prank you've ever done?

*IZ*

This is the first thread that I create. :)
Well the best Prank I did was getting my friends locker combo and I drew a bunch of di*** on his folders and stuff. We were in a di** war he would draw on my stuff and me on his and he surrendered after what I did.

What about the rest of you? Whats the best Prank you've ever done or whats the best prank someones done on you?

Derp

[Something funny]
When I super glued the inside of someone's shirt to their skin while they where asleep.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Haven't actually done this but I will at some point. *screws it up* Anyway, I didn't come up with this but I just can't remember where I heard about it.
Well you take a bowl, fill it with water, and tell someone you can show them a trick. Then get a broom, or better, a sort of stick that has grip. Then get on a chair, put the bowl up to the ceiling and tell them to hold it up with the stick. Remove chair. Walk away.
I cannot wait to do that someday...

*IZ*

Haven't actually done this but I will at some point. *screws it up* Anyway, I didn't come up with this but I just can't remember where I heard about it.
Well you take a bowl, fill it with water, and tell someone you can show them a trick. Then get a broom, or better, a sort of stick that has grip. Then get on a chair, put the bowl up to the ceiling and tell them to hold it up with the stick. Remove chair. Walk away.
I cannot wait to do that someday...

Haha sounds funny.! XD

set up a trip wire, that would drop a water balloon that was concealed in a tree and nail em as they walked past. the trip wire was there to make sure we weren't caught. oh, and the superglue penny and dollar bill fishing. :D

Zibdas

not bad
Spray Painted my mom's windows black.

*IZ*

Are you sure about that? And I'm damn well pleased that I don't have to live as a lower life form.
Thanks for hating. You are so mature, sister.

How about April Fools? Do you all do pranks on april fools or just treat it as a normal day?

starwars

megacharizard king
there are several pranks that i have used my most recent one is i found a dead cricket on the floor and placed it next to a person that was doing work and didn't notice. when she looked up she screamed and started crying

^that is more of a F*** you, instead of a prank...

Dr. Pepper

Not Mr. Pibb
I told people that the world was ending on May 21st, 2011.

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
:) While my brother was napping on the couch, I threw one of my nasty socks right on his face!

***-***!!

Pretty funny considering he has done a lot of mean things to me, when I was a kid.

EDIT: We can't say t-e-e h-e-e on serebii? Huh, weird.

Rave

Banned
I became a substitute teacher and made my students become my followers in my anarchist movement in the school.

*IZ*

I normally have a tutor that comes round every Saturday. But on one day he didn't...
What I did was to trick my brother into believing the tutor was coming. He didn't, and it was just a way of getting him up early.
LOL I hate waking up early and especially for no reason. Good one. haha

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
I like Rave's, but the closest thing I did to a prank is replacing the soap with Syrup when we had pancakes on April Fool's Day.