• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats the Best Prank you've ever done?

*IZ*

This is the first thread that I create. :)
Well the best Prank I did was getting my friends locker combo and I drew a bunch of di*** on his folders and stuff. We were in a di** war he would draw on my stuff and me on his and he surrendered after what I did.

What about the rest of you? Whats the best Prank you've ever done or whats the best prank someones done on you?

Derp

[Something funny]
When I super glued the inside of someone's shirt to their skin while they where asleep.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Haven't actually done this but I will at some point. *screws it up* Anyway, I didn't come up with this but I just can't remember where I heard about it.
Well you take a bowl, fill it with water, and tell someone you can show them a trick. Then get a broom, or better, a sort of stick that has grip. Then get on a chair, put the bowl up to the ceiling and tell them to hold it up with the stick. Remove chair. Walk away.
I cannot wait to do that someday...

*IZ*

Haven't actually done this but I will at some point. *screws it up* Anyway, I didn't come up with this but I just can't remember where I heard about it.
Well you take a bowl, fill it with water, and tell someone you can show them a trick. Then get a broom, or better, a sort of stick that has grip. Then get on a chair, put the bowl up to the ceiling and tell them to hold it up with the stick. Remove chair. Walk away.
I cannot wait to do that someday...

Haha sounds funny.! XD

set up a trip wire, that would drop a water balloon that was concealed in a tree and nail em as they walked past. the trip wire was there to make sure we weren't caught. oh, and the superglue penny and dollar bill fishing. :D

Zibdas

not bad
Spray Painted my mom's windows black.

*IZ*

Are you sure about that? And I'm damn well pleased that I don't have to live as a lower life form.
Thanks for hating. You are so mature, sister.

How about April Fools? Do you all do pranks on april fools or just treat it as a normal day?

starwars

megacharizard king
there are several pranks that i have used my most recent one is i found a dead cricket on the floor and placed it next to a person that was doing work and didn't notice. when she looked up she screamed and started crying

NimhShambler

Fighting Type Prof.
The best prank I ever pulled was in eight grade. My friends and I didn't like this social studies teacher, so we all got together and mooned him. We got away with it, too.

^that is more of a F*** you, instead of a prank...

Dr. Pepper

Not Mr. Pibb
I told people that the world was ending on May 21st, 2011.

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
:) While my brother was napping on the couch, I threw one of my nasty socks right on his face!

***-***!!

Pretty funny considering he has done a lot of mean things to me, when I was a kid.

EDIT: We can't say t-e-e h-e-e on serebii? Huh, weird.

Rave

Banned
I became a substitute teacher and made my students become my followers in my anarchist movement in the school.

*IZ*

I normally have a tutor that comes round every Saturday. But on one day he didn't...
What I did was to trick my brother into believing the tutor was coming. He didn't, and it was just a way of getting him up early.
LOL I hate waking up early and especially for no reason. Good one. haha

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
I like Rave's, but the closest thing I did to a prank is replacing the soap with Syrup when we had pancakes on April Fool's Day.