• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the BEST shows you've ever seen.

J-boogie200

Love ABC Family shows, excluding Secret Life, but it's popular so more power to them.

Greek!
Make it or Break it
10 Things I Hate About You
Roomates

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
The Simpsons
The Red Green Show
Who's Line is it anyways?
Trailer Park Boys
Two and a Half Men
CSI
Family Guy

Family Guy
South Park
Dexter
Law and Order: SVU
Criminal Minds
WWE: SmackDown
Seinfeld

I don't watch a lot of television, but whenever I do, I only watch the finest programs available, as you can see.

BlankAsPaper

aint seen nothin yet
ALL TIME FAVE: South Park - I enjoy the humor, and in my opinion pretty much funnier than most of what's out right now. This is pretty much my obsession right now.

Futurama - Was basically my gateway into Fanily Guy, American Dad, and stuff like that. The characters are awesome and I still think Bender whups butt.

Rugrats - =DDDDDDDD My childhood love. It just had that charm to it, and I got hooked quickly. I still have my Rugrats poster from like 1998 <3.

Monty Python - EPIC. Hands down. No need to explain.

Keeping Up Appearances - I'll give a cookie to anyone who recongnizes this show. Hyacinth just makes me laugh. And poor Richard.

Early Spongebob Squarepants - First episodes were lol worthy. It's almost in the toilet now, though.

Powerpuff Girls - <3 I still have my VCRs for PPG. And my Bubbles pillow. I just love PPG.

Early Nick and Cartoon Network - The good old days. :3 I'm too lazy to remember every single one, but I pretty much liked them all.

Danny Phantom - I recently bought some episodes offa iTunes. Something about him is epic.

...There are probably more, but I'm not thinking today. DX

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Red Dwarf (except series 8.)
Blackadder
'Allo, 'Allo
Monty Python's Flying Circus
The Chaser's War on Everything

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Friends- Great writing and acting, and great chemisty amongst all the characters. The tenth season weren't so great, but it was good for a long time.

Hey Arnold- The characters were so good- so much like real kids, yet some of them were so mature. And it was sensative and creative... just a wonderful show, cartoon or not.

Haibane Renmei- Loved the characters, the tone, the art... and it was so meaningful and thoughtful. It was really beautiful.

Keeping Up Appearances - I'll give a cookie to anyone who recongnizes this show. Hyacinth just makes me laugh. And poor Richard.

"Mind the pedestrian, Richard."
"I'm minding the pedestrian, Hyacinth."
Ha, that was a good one, but I found it too formulaic. I got bored after a while. Oh, I do really love Fawlty Towers, though. That show was absolutely hilarious. The acting was wonderful.

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
1. Pokemon
2. Avatar - The Last Airbender
3. Friends

BlankAsPaper

aint seen nothin yet
Oh, I do really love Fawlty Towers, though. That show was absolutely hilarious. The acting was wonderful.

Oy! I totally forgot about Fawlty Towers! John Cleese is epic in my book. Most British comedies are entertaining, but Fawlty Towers is one of the top, IMO. How could forget? No more posting at 4:30 AM >>

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
hmm

House
The Get Backers
Kiba
Clannad
Pokemon
Rurouni Kenshin
Inuyasha
Naruto
Sailor Moon
Wedding Peach
American Idol
The Secret life of the American Teenager
America's got Talent
Code Geass
Princess Resurection
Burn Notice
Chuck
Pyschc
Expedition Africa (gooo Benedict!!)
Anything on National Geographic
The Crocodile Hunter (R.I.P Steve)

umm i no there r more that i really like i just cant name them all right now

acenarutokyubi

Pokemon
Two & a Half Men
Friends
The Bigbang Theory
Naruto
Family Guy
My name is Earl
Simpsons

And many others........

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
There's not a lot of TV I watch, but there are a few of shows I'll always like.

Mythbusters is always at the top of the heap as being the most entertaining, stress-relieving and fun.

Topaz Archer

TheWorldIsQuietHere
Desperate Housewives- I love the plots and cliffhangers.
The Soup- Joel McHale is my hero. Period.
Clean House- Ms. Nash is very funny, and straightens out everyone's "foolishness and mayhem."
Chelsea Lately- I just love how she treats celebrities like crap when they get big-headed.
The Nanny- Classic. Never fails to make me laugh.

Desperate Housewives- I love the plots and cliffhangers.
The Soup- Joel McHale is my hero. Period.
Clean House- Ms. Nash is very funny, and straightens out everyone's "foolishness and mayhem."
Chelsea Lately- I just love how she treats celebrities like crap when they get big-headed.
The Nanny- Classic. Never fails to make me laugh.

Haha I love all those show to but i also like those old Sitcom shows like George Lopez, Malcolm in the Middle, According to Jim, and Hope and Faith, Full House, and 8 simple rules

need_2_read

Genius Teenage Girl
I love family guy, the simpsons, scrubs, malcolm in the middle, and anything on disney that isnt hannah montana

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
The Office (USA)
Pokemon
Naruto (Japanese, better than dub, IMO)
Samurai Jack
Invader Zim
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy/ Grim & Evil
Rocko's Modern Life
The Ren & Stimpy Show
SpongeBob SquarePants (Pre-movie)
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Chowder (sometimes)
Dexter's Lab
The Colbert Report
Early Fairly Oddparents
Danny Phantom
and others, but I watch those on TV or online most.

Oh, and of course, Johnny Bravo.

EDIT: I almost forgot Camp Lazlo, Ed, Ed 'n Eddy, and Codename: Kids Next Door.

Last edited:

Pikachu_luver

♪ Blue Bird ♪
  • My Favorite TV Shows
  • Reba - Since I loved her songs I had to watch the show. Its really funny and its my all time fave.
  • The Simpsons - Classic. For me The Simpsons are better than Family Guy any day.
  • Pokemon - I play the game so I watch the anime for fun.
  • Friends - I loved this show ever since I first watched it.
  • Everybody Loves Raymond - Everybody Loves Raymond yup. XD
  • Seinfeld - Its makes me laugh a lot. But I love the ''No soup for you'' guy.
  • Malcolm in The Middle - Crazy family but that's why its awesome.

That's all I can remember now. I noticed I watch more comedy shows than cartoons. I'll add more when I remember some more.

-MX-

Scrubs
The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien
South Park
Family Guy
That 70's Show
30 Rock
The Office
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Last edited: