• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's The Connection?

1:16

I'm a Christian
A little fun game for those who can figure out how to play:

Instructions: First, start with a word (or a phrase). It could be a name of a character, a brand, foodstuff, almost anything (and yes, it includes Pokemon.) For example:

Opel

For example purposes, let's put in another word:

Opel and Camaro

Now, the next poster will figure out the connection (or relation) between the two words, starting with the first word all the way to the next word. For example, the question is:

How is Opel related to (or connected to) Camaro?

Or, a shorter one:

Opel to Camaro.

One possible answer is:

Opel is part of the automotive industry just like Camaro.

It does not matter how long your answer is. As long as it is the answer to how both words are connected. Then, after your answer, put in the second word and a new word. For example:

Opel is part of the automotive industry just like Camaro.

How is Camaro related to (or connected to) Canada?

Or:

Camaro to Canada.

Almost any answer is acceptable, as long as it shows the connection between the two words.

Before we begin, here are some rules regarding those with more than one word (and among others):

-If it's a name of a character, brand, manufacturer, or any other proper noun, it's OK.

-Phrases in general are not allowed. However, if it is a motto of a popular person or a slogan of a company, it's considered.

-Acronyms are accepted.

So, let's begin!

How is Keldeo related to the mail service?

I'm a Christian
The mail industry had a mail service during the 1860s called "Pony Express." They had a station in Virginia City. It shares the name with the American state of the same name, Virginia. In Glen Allen, Virginia is the headquarters of Hamilton Beach Brands, which produce, among others, kitchen appliances. Which means they produce blenders too.

How is the blender related to the potato?

TherianForm

King of TM87
They're both evil ._.

How are Potatos related to Durant?

TherianForm

King of TM87
Becuase they're both boring

How is a Forum of Poképonies related to Australia?

TherianForm

King of TM87
They're both shocking

How is Electromagnectic waves related to seinfield?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
They're both unkown to the mindof my sister.

How is seinfield related to elevator music?

I'm a Christian
Seinfield is an entertainment show. Elevator music entertains...though not as much as Seinfeld entertains.

How is elevator music related to Microsoft?

I'm a Christian
In Britain, pudding is something edible and (micro)soft, not just the pudding that's a lot like very thick soup.

How is pudding related to solar panels?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
They're both drinkable if thrown in a blender, though they won't taste evenly good.

How are solar panels related to Beans?

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Both are a source of energy - beans have carbohydrates, and solar panels make electricity.

How are beans like a cat?

I'm a Christian
Surprisingly, cats can also eat beans with almost no side effects.

How are cats related to Starbucks?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Cats are popular on the internet, you can often get internet in an internet café, a café is a place where people often serve coffee, and so is Starbucks.

How is Starbucks related to Alanis Morissette?