• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats the first Sinnoh pokemon you found out about?

Iblistech

Simply Fabulous
Bonsly and Munchlax due to them appearing in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

KAC-N

Pika the Pikachu!
Piplup. It was in PMD, and i picked one as my starter in Diamond

blak

Munchlax of course.
I wasn't very interested in Generation IV, so I had no idea of what Pokémon I was going to fight/catch when I got Diamond. Everything was a nice surprise.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Munchlax and Lucario.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Munchlax because it appeared in the Anime before I played the games

Kalosian

So long
Lucario, because it was the first one revealed, unless I rememeber incorrectly. Other than that, Munchlax and Bonsly in XD.

NinjaJesus

Johto Fanboy
Munchlax. Cant remember where i saw it though. Then it was bonsly, lucario, mantyke and manaphy

NinjaJesus

Johto Fanboy

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
Lopunny because when Gaia released the item Sundae Sweets, people were saying it looked like a kinky Lopunny. I googled to see what a Lopunny was since I had gotten out of my Pokemon phase at the time.

Swagmander

I think it was either Munchlax or Mime Jr.. I remember breeding my Snorlax and my Mr. Mime in the 3rd generation and being utterly disappointed that I got neither of them. I didn't know any better at the time.