• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats the first thing u do when u wake up.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Also kick my Husky off the foot of my bed.

Vernikova

Champion
I open my eyes and realize that there was something I had to do the previous day that I hadn't done yet. I finish that before anything else.

Emerald 2006

Usually try to get my thoughts together, it's like herding chickens,
they always get away from me, stretch,
throw my quilt off me and get dressed.

A fundamental truth about me,
is that it doesn't matter how good or bad I sleep,
cause I am ALWAYS tired.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Turn off my Alarm,look myself in a mirror and take a shower.

Rave

Banned
I wake, then bake.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Monday/Wednesday/Friday:pat self on back for wisely choosing to have class start at 11am on these days, then stay in bed for another 10 minutes because it's not like I'm in a hurry here.
Tuesday:"I only have one class today! Yay! But it's at 8am! Boo! And I have two 3.5 hour shifts at work! Ugh!" Then remind self that it's money, right? Then drag self out of bed and eat breakfast before I starve to death. Then kill myself.
Thusday: Stab self in eyeball for having an 8am class before dragging self out of bed and reminding self that hey, at least it's not Tuesday, and I have more than 1 hour of semi-productive freetime today. Eat breakfast before I go cannibal on the rest of the floor.
Saturday:Wonder what universe I was in when I decided that signing up for an 8am-11am shift at work was a good idea. Drag self out of bed.
Sunday:Wonder how I managed to sleep until 12:30. Drag self out of bed. Walk around like a zombie until I wake for real.

Cobalt_Latios

Try to go back to sleep.
Only on Saturdays for me.

Since on Sunday, there are actually decent cartoons on at about 9:30am.

open my eyes.

After that, I turn off my alarm.
I've learned to do that with me eyes closed... still not very smart.

For me:

Saturday/Sunday/Monday: get up around either 10:00am/11:00am then stay in bed while watching something on TV... then make Lunch around 12:00am

Tuesday-Friday: Force my eyes open while I drag myself out of bed before getting breakfast ready before getting dressed and making sure I have everything in order for school. Which starts at 8:00am. And it takes 20minutes to walk there. Meaning I have to be up by 6:45am. Thank god Wednesdays are only 1 class ^^.

C_L

Prisimviere

Not Returned.
Roll on my bed, then I'm trying to sleep again.
Rarely, I open the windows and yell "GOOD MORNING NEIGHBORHOOD!!!".

Attack_Kitty

That Psychic Trainer
(alarm)

"...five more minutes."

*hits snooze alarm*

(alarm)

"ugh..."

*shuts the alarm off*

*rubs my eyes*

*walks into the bathroom to take a shower*

Larris

Barney Stinson!
Plot my outfit. Strategically.
Clothes are the most fun and only fun part of waking up.

I would like to add that when I do this, I am feelin' like P. Diddy.

hahah, i could'nt agree more :)

Erienne

Anime high :D
Get ****** at my dad for waking me up for school. xD Except for that, I guess, eat whatever breakfast I eat.

School days: turn off alarm and stumble over to the kitchen to have breakfast.
Weekends: lie in bed for about an hour listening to music, watching TV or playing my DS. Then stumble over to the living room to flop on the couch and watch more TV.