• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats the first thing u do when u wake up.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i take a piss, spit in the sink a few times because i allways have a dry mouth when i wake up and then i get dressed and head downstairs for breakfast.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
A) go back to sleep
B) Shower

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
When I have school or something important to do:
-When at home, I go to the couch and go to sleep temporarily, or, I wake up immediately.
-When somewhere else, I get ready immediately.
When on my break:
-I go to sleep for a few hours, waking at 9 or so when I first woke at 6 (meaning I get extra rest)

After I get up, I usually maintain how awake I am, checking if I'm fully awake or not.

Kira

Psychic Enthusiast
I usually try to go back to sleep.

If that fails, then I get out of bed and brush my teeth.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
I normally wanna go back to sleep but I wake up late. But then I fall asleep anyway and then get angry at myself for falling asleep again. Then i normally take the dog for a walk after all the other business.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Turn over and peck my boyfriend on the cheek or forehead, and tell him it's time to get up.

=^_^=

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Go back to sleep.

Or chuck my phone across the room to stop the alarm. Then get back to sleep.

At school: put my alarm clock off and wash myself at the sink in my boarder room.
When I'm home: keep laying down for a while, then go downstairs and have breakfast.

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
wake up , shower , dress get bus
honestly going back to sleep is bad for your mental health when your a kid (Well it sound like it could be think about it )

Senkou

Holier than thou
Stretch my arms, wash up and all, have breakfast, then open my laptop.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I stare at the ceiling.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I yawn, stretch, shower, change, then I head on over to the kitchen and have myself a cup of coffee and a slice of pie~