• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the funniest show/movie have you ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangaeyes

Shows: Friends, Scrubs, Family Guy

Films: Borat and Anchorman...I don't really remember seeing any laugh-out-loud films

Wigglytuff FTW!

Oh hi thar
I don't watch many movies, but the funniest shows I watch are AFV, Scrubs, Family Guy, Attack of the Show!, and almost any stand-up on Comedy Central.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Shows: Friends, Chowder (the occasional episode), One foot in the grave, Walk on the wild side and Top gear.
Movies: Meet dave, Ace ventura and Bruce allmighty.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
shoes: nanny, goegre lopez, lost(not really a comedy but has some very funny moments!)
movie: witless protection, get smart

Steelers_Fan

hiding in your mind
show: george lopez

movies: stepbrothers, superbad, and George Lopez: America's Mexican

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Show: Whose Line, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, most of the stuff on Comedy Central.

Movies: Haven't seen it yet, but I've heard Talladega Nights quotes which are funny.

Tv Show: Boston Legal

Movie: Jackass..? I practically suffocated of laughter when they were riding that trolley. The music, actions they were doing was awesome.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
For TV show its between Futurama and Excel Saga
no movie opinion...

Talladega Nights is a really funny movie if you're a NASCAR fan. It makes complete sense in every way (except for a few minor details that I complain about every time I see it).
Otherwise, its hard to understand at some points, but kinda funny.
Being a fan, I love it. Haha.

DarkLemmy2

I have Nothing 2 say
TV Show:Scrubs,That 70s Show, and South Parkxpre

Movie:pineapple Express and Dude Wheres My Car? .

Status
Not open for further replies.