• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you when using Metronome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
My Togepi/Togekiss (can't remember) used Judgment by Metronome. ;D

Derp

[Something funny]
My Snorlax using Fly.

How would that even work?

Hilijix

Back in Blue
My Snorlax using Fly.

How would that even work?

Maybe it can blow itself up like a balloon similarily to Jigglypuff.

Once, my Togepi (not the Togekiss below) used Defend Order and then Aeroblast.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Togepi using Hydro Cannon and Explosion.
It was fun watching an egg explode.

Aegon

When my Level 14 Togepi used Draco Meteor against a Geodude. It evolved after the battle, so that was something. ^_^

Mr. Sandman

Not just anybody!
In HG, after constantly being attracted/confused/put to sleep by my opponent's Clefairy, my Togepi snapped and OHKO'd her with Close Combat.

i was battling a Simipour With really low HP. Togepi used metronome! Togepi used Judgement! ... Wait....WHAT? Simipour didn't faint. He also used Searing Shot and Spacial Rend but I was paying more attention then but the Judgement one was funny.

Vandslaux

Lunar Dance on Snorlax. Everybody was fully healed already. :(

And, my Togepi used Sacred Fire, then it used Frenzy Plant. In the Factory, my brother's Munchlax he was using used Draco Meteor. lol.

matthewm9

on pokemon battle revolution

mew used metronome on darkria mew used seismec toss i was like 0_0

it threw darkri into space and bak down

funneh cause i didt no wat metronome did XD

Status
Not open for further replies.