• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the hardest Pokemon Mainseries Pokemon Game for You?

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
Personally, I think that PBR was hard w/ the rental teams. But I lurv that game (Give us a f*cking remake GF!)

I mean the rental teams only had second evolved, and the areas after beating the main mode become so hard!

What's yours, and the reason why, you can choose out of:

Red/Blue
Yellow
Stadium
Gold/Silver
Crystal
Stadium 2
Ruby/Sapphire
Emerald
FR/LG
Box
Colisseum
XD: GoD (XD: Gale of Darkness)
Diamond/Pearl
Platinum
HG/SS
Ranch
PBR
Black/White
Black 2/White 2 (Normal Mode)
Black 2/White 2 (Hard Mode)

Bariokie

rock dog
Soorry but what is PBR?

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Soorry but what is PBR?

It means Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii.

For the midnight foxie user, did you just forgot the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Series? Or are you saying that your only choices allowed would be ones where humans exist. Then, don't you like playing as a pokemon.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
About a third of the games in the first post are by no means main series (namely Stadium/2, Box, Colo, XD:GoD, Ranch, or PBR). Same applies to Mystery Dungeon.

I'd say either Yellow or BW/2 Challenge Mode.

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
I remember having a heck of a time trying to capture Articuno in LeafGreen when I was young. That would probably be the hardest for me. I remember the Regis being a pain as well. That might change soon, though, since I'm about to go legend hunting in my SS game (Rayquaza, here I come!).