• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the hardest task that you ever did in Pokemon?

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
Getting a perfect IV Furret, with 31 in all six IVs.

Only took the best part of three years and five games.

NSider_Seth

Unknown Master
Hmm... I'd have to say trying to catch a Shiny Skarmory with the right ability for my tream. Then I'll have to breed it... oh man... until I get a Shiny Skarmory with the right nature, the right ability, the right egg mvoes... oh NO!

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
So far, the hardest time I had is while I was trying to catch Mesprit. It realy gave me a hard time.

Aviano

I dropped my balls
Yeah beating the elite 4 was pretty hard, but I'm a pretty good trainer!

Seriously though, trying to get a Surskit the start of my Emerald game was really really hard...

... yes, yes, I know.

Jackson

The Hardest task... Hhhmm...
My hardest task .. was easy to most... back when the Gold and Silver games came out I gota gold.. my first pokemon game ever.... well.. It took me a week to learn I needed to go back to the lab before I could leave the area... at least I had a level 20 Quilava by then... lol.. I felt SO dumb when I finally learned what to do...

Cosmic

The Electric Lucario
Beating Wallace in Emerald with only a level 71 Blaziken. Soon I brought Rayquaza for back-up.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
Honestly, one quest I've NEVER been able to complete is to complete my PokeDex.
-Unlike many of the members here, I don't have any friends interested in Pokemon.
-I'm unable to attend the events, which I strongly believe they should stop doing and make EVERY pokemon obtainable WITHIN the game because I'm not going to go across the state, country, or the world for a pokemon that's just within a game. That's lame.

There are many more minor reasons that needn't be stated but those are the main major ones.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
I caught Raikou, Entei and Suicune in Silver, and i recaught them all after a weird glitch destroyed all the pokemon in my boxes in the 1st file

I caught and evolved Feebas, all in Diamond, where as most people simply trade for a Milotic on GTS or migrate it from R/S/E

-BJ-

Recently, trying to hatch a male Modest Lotad with Swift Swim. So many things went wrong...argh!

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Battle Frontier, or Feebas.....frontier, feebas..fronteir, feebas...battle, bas????
I guess Battle frontier cuz I still have no symbols but I have several feebas!

Captain Brain

Crossing Ice Cave in Silver, so time consuming and pretty annoying, but it was good at raising my anticipation for the Blackthorn gym battle. ;025;

FlyingTotodile

Many totodiles can't
Completing the elite four on yellow for the first time.
Dong ice cave on silver ( cos it is hard first time)
Catching Latios on Ruby
Beat the battle tower tycoon, for the first time ( now I know how he's easy lol)

gigaslave

The hardest task currently is getting enough motivation to clear Colosseum and XD for my own (legit) Ho-Oh and Lugia.

Cutty

Forever now
I can find Feebas its easy, both in Emerald and the recent one in Diamond. i want to find one in my Pearl too (since I like my OT and OT number, kool one).

When I said easy, its not that easy ok?

I still cant find Lapras though. =/

Soft resetting to get shiny legendary is an ultra difficult task 4 me. Same with breeding.